Chapter Two: Time Skip One

Aster had spent the last seven years coming to terms with the fact that she was in the Harry Potter universe.
She was the twin sister to Lily Evans and future aunt to Harry Potter. It was a film franchise she watched as she was not interested in the books, she filled out the online survey like everyone else for her house and maybe a jump or two but that was it, well......her dislike for Dumbledore too but she was much to busy studying.

She wanted to become a doctor again, but it was going to take longer this time because of magic, I know what you're thinking. You might not have magic, and to be honest, I had actually hoped that was the case, but I was proven wrong when I made everything in my room float... my self included.
To be honest, I was seriously considering seeing if I could go to a different magical school than the one in Britain, because hogwarts seemed so out of touch, but that's not what I wanted to leave lily on her own.

So, instead, I would start with making sure that my sister lived and that my future nephew lived, and so we'd be able to do that. I had to come up with some way to destroy those whole Horcruxes before. They became a real issue later on when we were older, and that was going to take time and possibly money and magic.

I was determined to complete all my courses again during the summer. In and around when I came back from hogwarts, but before I went, I was determined to take my gcses and my o levels, It felt strange to say that because I was used to taking a levels. But I was born in the nineteen sixties now, and A level isn't a thing yet.

But the good thing about being back in time is that I can invest. Because I know where certain things are going to go. So with a bit of convincing to my parents and a little bit of money here and there. I got them to invest in certain companies. Now we have a nice comfortable nest egg. And I keep encouraging them to invest in some others. So, just to keep on growing. They've set up an account by for all three of us for Petunia, Lily, and me. I have been investing the money in my account to keep on growing. And now I have my own personal nest egg. I also intend to invest in magical properties and any other magical companies that I think are going to grow in the future, I want to aim at putting Malfoy to shame.

I had, over the years, decided to check Petunia to see if she actually was a muggle. Because I found it very strange that both Lily and I would have magic. But she would not when I checked her over. At least, what I think it was. She did have magic, but not enough, so she was technically a squib.
She could do little things she could also tolerate any magical potions or anything like that, so I started to show her what I could do. She was scared at first. But I kept encouraging her to say that even if she can't do that, I will do everything I can to help protect her, I think that she may have magic but no enough to do what I can do so instead, I said that I would get her some books that she could read and that she could practice.  Because she still had at least a little bit of magic.

When Lily said that she could do it too, I made sure to show Petunia that it doesn't make her less then. She was special, too, but in a different way. She wanted to do architecture, and we encouraged it, I found a really great university in London and helped her study ahead.

When we were about nine is when we met  Severus snape, He was quite cute. I must admit obviously before the potions and obviously, whatever incident caused the crooked nose, but he was very shy and reserved, and you could see all the signs of abuse, and I hated to see it. So, over the course of a year, as we were getting to no separate, I may have put some inadvertent compulsions on his father to be a bit nicer. It threw Severus for a loop until he looked at me, and I gave him an innocent smile, and he just nodded he smile back.

You could tell he still followed Lily around like a little puppy dog. But I had to admit that we were good friends. No matter what anyone says and surprisingly enough. He actually got along a little bit with Petunia as well. She sat with us as we made flowers, and that flew in the air. And she told us about the university that she finally got accepted into while we were away and we were so glad for her. She got in to be the most youngest person in his university to do architecture.