Chapter 2

with the prince he landed in Greece he looked around to see a cyclops chasing after a girl with black hair and beautiful light blue eyes he  he has ever seen then he sees her holding a sword she then starts to fight then kills the Cyclops and she turns she thinks. he then runs towards her and catches her. he then lays her against a tree and heals her scars now or later she wakes up to see a man her age with chestnut hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. he smiles and says oh good you're finally awake my name is Hunter Sanders what's your name. I smile and said my name is Theodore hart. he asked me why was the Cyclops chasing me. I told him it's because of who my father is but I don't trust you enough to tell you he says all right fair enough so how do we share some things that we like to do he says with an awkward  smile. I blessed and said sure I told him I like sword fighting, storms and animals. so I asked how about you owe Hunter Sanders. he then says he also like sword fighting, art, poetry, and all animals as well we just kept looking at each other awkwardly so I asked him what brings you to greece. he told me he was looking for adventure and a bride as his father wants him to be married already. so I told him who cares if you're not married yet you got to live in your life out the way you want to to the fullest before all the marriage and stuff how about you stay for a month and have you have you live your life how you want to what do you say oh hunter Sanders come like companion for my quest for retrieving the Golden Fleece to save my sister Artemis. Hunter said I'll help you till the day that I die. I smiled at him while he smiled back at me we've been traveling for two days now and I feel like I could trust him with anything.