Main Character

Ace Backster

Ace Backster

When you go crazy and insane with obsession until you kill someone more then you are supposed to and get caught you end up in the mental asylum. That is what happens with Ace Backster however, one night a new nurse comes in and this nurse was a regular boy no he was a trans boy. He grows an obsession for this male and his strange circumstances. He forgets all about the last women and forgets that he is straight for this boy. He starts to give him gifts and flirt with him. Will Ace be able to win the heart of the young male. Or will the male run and leave him alone like the last?

 Or will the male run and leave him alone like the last?

Brady Swan (Bella Swan)

Being trans is something that cannot be taken lightly. It is hard for trans people, when you have depression and anxiety it makes things harder to do. Such as working or doing schoolwork. Your mind doesn't feel like yours it is just these voices in your head trying to get you to quit every chance you can get. Being trans means that you don't feel comfortable in the body you were born in and want to change it. Brady is one of these people. He was Bella Swan but with so much trauma and being hurt he took some time for himself. Making himself understand what he wanted, and he went with it. One night when he gets a job as a nurse for a mental asylum, he meets Ace and starts to realize that Ace has an obsession with him, but will he run with in or run from it.

Obsession is a silent killer to anyone's mind. It takes up your whole mind and it won't stop. However, when the one you are obsessed over loves you back it eases the aches that it causes. When two people meet each other and have a connection with each other. One being mental unstable with a heavy obsession and a psychopath background, then the other one being mentally ill but with depression and body dysphoria and anxiety. What will happen when the psychopath gains not only an obsession for the small boy but gains the attention of the small boy. Will he help the small body feel more comfortable in his own body and love this small guy or will everything come crashing down and burn?

I can see it from here.

It can't see me.

It has to pay.

For everything

All I need is a sign.

Please

Give me a sign.

that I can begin to love

Give me a sign.

that he actually loves me

I wish for nothing more.

than for him to actually love me.

I know that I am crazy.

I do not deny that.

But I love him more than anything.

He is mine...

He wouldn't leave me.

He can't

He is my obsession.