➴ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑➶

It was a beautiful morning in Seoul Korea, but inside a company were two people quarreling against each other again.

Taehyung : Miss Shin, you seriously don't know how to cook don't you?

Yn : excuse me? I definitely know how to do that, why don't you ask yourself that question first.

Taehyung : oh please stop trying to use up my words against me all the time, will you?

Yn : or what? Huh are you going to kill me or something

Taehyung : I can report you

Yn : for?

They were both arguing totally forgetting their own surroundings, even one of them forgot that he was the CEO while the other was just a mere employee.

Lisa : okay you two wrap it up

Yn : oh please shut up Lisa, don't tell me you're now defending him cause he's going to be your future brother in law.

Everyone in the room gasped, while the 3 people except for yn face palmed themselves.

Jungkook : everyone get back to work

Taehyung : okay Jungkook don't tell me you're defending her cause she's going to be your future sister in law?

Again everyone soon face palmed themselves since they were seriously arguing like some small children.

Yn : just up you idiot

Taehyung : you shut up, shortie

Yn : excuse me, you cannot use my height on an argument

Taehyung : yes I can

Yn : yo-

??? : Kookie!!!!!!!!!

Yn's words We're interrupted by someone's screaming they looked at the direction where the voice was coming from, the 2 girls saw a new girl they haven't seen or met. But for the two boys they both groaned mentally.

??? : Kookie I missed you *hugs Jungkook*

Lisa immediately raised her eyebrows at the scene that was displaying in front of her. While for yn she was impressed for exactly no reason.

Jungkook : Irene hey *awkwardly tries to remove her*

Irene : you know I missed you kookie *pouts*

Lisa pov
Bitch, what are you trying to do?

Jungkook : ahaha I missed you too

Really dude? Her of all people like seriously pick a good one for once.

Irene : hello Taehyung oppa

Taehyung : oh hey Irene

Just when she said hi to taehyung she immediately looked at me, like bitch what are you looking at me for? Am I some sort of Television for you to stare at?

Irene : uhmm who are you *point at Lisa*

How dare she point that finger on me, does she think she's the daughter of the president to point at people.

Lisa : I'm Lisa *smiles*

Irene : oh

She quickly ignored me and went straight to yn and greeted her.

Irene :  hi I'm Irene

Yn : yeah I heard, and I'm yn

Irene : your so pretty

Bitch are you trying to snatch away my best friend from me cause if you are then don't.

Yn : yeah I've heard from a lot of people lately

Irene : kookie, why don't we go on a dinner today?

Jungkook : ahh sorry Irene bu-

Lisa : he's busy with me

Irene : why *glares at Lisa*

Lisa : cause we have an important meeting to attend and discuss about *glares back*

Irene : well he can cancel it, right koo-

Lisa : he has a name you know, he's name is Jungkook not 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞

Irene : well he's my friend so I can call him whatever I want

Lisa : oh really?

Yn : excuse me ladies please move I have to go to work now *pushed the two aside and went*

Lisa : well ask your beloved kookie, who am I to him?

Irene : who is she to you kookie?

Jungkook : uhmmm she's my................

But they were both interrupted by taehyung.

Taehyung : 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝. *smirks at Jungkook*

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍
𝙳𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💜

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤❤
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛
-𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊-