➴ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓➶

It was none other than Eunwoo, he actually an important paperwork he left inside her office.

Once yn snapped out of everything that was happening, she pushed Taehyung hard making his face totally hitting the ground.

Yn : uhmm hey Eunwoo *awkwardly waves*

Eunwoo : sorry for ruining your moment

Yn : pfft, moment what moment?

Eunwoo : actually I forgot my paperwork here

Yn : oh yeah it's on the table

Eunwoo : ummm thanks, actually do you need a ride back to your place?

Yn : really sure thanks *packs bag*

She was about to go outside only to find him glaring at her, she just winked at him and left.

Taehyung pov

Did that brat just winked at me for pushing me to the floor? What an ungrateful brat. As I was about to go outside I started thinking about what I did just a few minutes ago.

But why did I do that? Wait, I know I did that cause she's annoying me all the time at least that will teach her a lesson.

But those lips, damn I just wished I could just ki- Wai-what am I thinking about? Really taehyung your not a pervert okay, I'm a professional man I won't act like most guys on this planet.

Just when I entered inside my office, I saw Jungkook looking at me weirdly.

Taehyung : what?

Jungkook : so Taehyung, how was your beautiful romantic moment~*wiggling eyebrows*

Taehyung : what romantic moment are you talking about?

Jungkook : oh it's okay I wasn't spying on  you two in the camera

Taehyung : YOU WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook : chill bro, I was just checking

Taehyung : you really don't know how to mind your own business, do you kook?

Jungkook : mmm nope

Taehyung : whatever

Jungkook : jeez good thing I called Eunwoo to come and pick up the paperwork or els-

Taehyung : YOU FUCKING CALLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook : uhmmm yeah, why?

Taehyung : why the heck would you call him?

Jungkook : wait did you not want me to call him and let you two continue your 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 *he emphasised the word moment by using his hands*

Taehyung : no why should I , I'm leaving

Jungkook : hmmm he's really weird sometimes.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍
𝙳𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💜

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤❤
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛
-𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊-