2

✭⛧

"you coming?" mike murmured as he passed nell in the kitchen. "what?" the girl furrowed her brows, glancing between the man and abby. "to see my friends!" abby spoke with a smile. eleanor glanced towards mike for a moment with a questioning look, quick to nod before getting up. abby ran towards door, mike following behind the girl before stopping when elle grabbed his arm. "i thought you didn't want her there." the girl whispered with furrowed brows. "she was happy." he responded quickly. nell glanced between his eyes, she could tell there was more to it. but she nodded anyway. "i have work early tomorrow. i'll have to sleep at some point." mike nodded in response, sending the girl a tight lipped smile before the two made their way to the car.

✭⛧

the three pulled up, noticing a police car as they got out of the car. "vanessa's here." abby spoke, nell nodded, "ah, so that's her name." abby giggled, nodding. "my friends talk about her sometimes." mike glanced towards the brunette, "what do they say?" "that she's nice. they said the same about nellie." eleanor smiled, putting her hand on the girls shoulder before glancing towards mike. "abby, if i told you to wait in the car, would you?" mike spoke, his eyes darting between nell and abby. the girl held a small smile on her face, "no." she spoke before walking towards the building, dragging nell behind her as nell turned to smirk at mike over her shoulder. "wait, both of you." the man spoke before following the two.

abby pulled nell by the hand, bouncing as she tried to run towards the animatronics, "guys we're back!" the girl spoke, making eleanor laugh behind her. "abby! nell, come on, help out." nell ignored the man, holding a smirk on her face as she let abby drag her along, sending the officer a small wave as the two locked eyes. "hey vanessa." abby spoke softly, giggling as she dropped eleanor's hand to climb up the stage. elle stood by the stage, crossing her arms with a small smile rested on her face. "i missed you guys." abby chuckled as she glanced between the animatronics. "you knew about this?" nell heard mike say, the girl turned slightly, making her way over to mike and vanessa, watching the officer roll her eyes slightly. "guess you figured it out." she murmured back. "ghost children possessing giant robots? thanks for the heads up." eleanor made a face, looking towards mike. "wait, what?" mike glanced towards the girl, shaking his head. "don't worry." nell rolled her eyes, turning to the officer, "vanessa, right?" the girl asked, furrowing her brows towards the girl. the blonde nodded in response, "vanessa shelly. and you are?" "nell. eleanor vance. but just call me nell." the girl spoke awkwardly as vanessa held a hand out for the girl to shake, smiling towards the girl. "guys, we need help." abby spoke from the stage with a smile.

"it needs to be big. so we can all fit inside." abby spoke, smiling as she glanced towards nell, the silver haired girl glanced towards the paper the girl had placed down for the three to see, a drawing of a forte on the front. eleanor smiled to herself, moving to put a hand on abby's back before glancing towards the officer who was softly smiling towards abby. "abby." mike started, pulling the girl away from the animatronics slightly. nell dropped her arm, rolling her eyes as she moved to lean on the stage by vanessa. "is he always this protective?" the office murmured. eleanor nodded back with a small smile. "now, i know this is all really fun and exciting, but these things are big and they could be dangerous, so i think we need to lay some ground rules, alright? nell, vanessa, what do you think?" nell looked towards vanessa, watching the officer turn towards the two. eleanor took the time to admire the girl, she didn't realise how attractive the officer was until then, seeing the look in her eyes as the gears were turning. vanessa sighed, glancing towards eleanor before looking around the room, "i think we could use the tables for the fort." the girl spoke finally, smiling as she glanced towards nell. eleanor smiled down at abby as the girl giggled. "everyone, follow me. come on." abby giggled as she ran. vanessa grabbed at eleanor's arm to pull her along slightly, leaving mike behind with an annoyed expression.