𝓼𝓲𝔁

°•.ˢᵗᵒᵖ, ᵃ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵘᵉ.•°

𝄞

On your way to Maki's house, your uber had broken down and you were left stranded in the middle of nowhere with Nobara. She looked around for any signs of help but you just had to deal with the unfortunate event now of all times. Nobara scolded the uber driver and assured you at the other end but her efforts were to no avail.

"I'll just ring Megumi and ask him to pick me up." Nobara shot a glare at the uber driver who stood there embarassed and you nodded. She whipped her phone out and managed to ring Megumi with one bar of signal available. It was slightly raining and Nobara refused to sit inside the broken down car and so did you.

Minutes felt like hours and eventually a beam of golden light emerged behind you. Nobara sighed in relief when she saw Megumi's iconic hair form a spikey silhouette on the drivers seat. She ran towards the car and opened the passenger door only to find Yuji sitting there and grinning at her, "Oh! you're soaking wet..." Yuji groaned as his smile faded and Megumi could feel his heart drop at those words, "My Dad is going kill me..." Nobara rolled her eyes and hopped into the backseat, gesturing you to follow along.

"This is so embarrassing. I promised her it'd be fun and this happened." Nobara managed to whisper it to her friends before you could get in. You sat inside and shut the door and Megumi drove towards Maki's house.

"What the hell even happe-" Yuji was cut off by Nobara before he could even form a question, "THE MOTHERFUCKING UBER BROKE DOWN! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!"

Megumi shook his head and turned the music up to ignore Nobara's screams. You sat quietly watching the rain drops on the window when the car suddenly stopped. "We're here." Megumi announced and everyone left the car.

Now you were soaking wet but it didn't matter to you because you were incapable of distinguishing between 'good' and 'bad'. You followed the trio into the house.

You could hear the muffled music from outside. Yuji was the first to open the door revealing a crowd of people and the music getting louder with each step. This sight made you feel a way you really didn't want to feel. A lump formed in your throat as you walked behind Nobara and unintentionally or rather, unknowingly held Megumi's sleeve. He turned around and saw your face but decided to shrug it off because you probably looked like you'd seen your pet die in front of you.

"Hey Nob- woah...what happened to you?" A girl with green hair in a high ponytail greeted Nobara, her face went from smiling to a frown when she saw Nobara's wet hair. "Oh you have no idea, I'll tell you about it later. Meet my friend, Y/N!" She turned to you and continued, "Y/N, this is Maki!"

"Hello Cutie. Come join us!" Maki grabbed Nobara's arm and you followed along as she led the way to a room reserved for 'close friends'.

You entered a room with blue LED lights, there was a table with couches around it. Yuji, Megumi and a few other people sat on it. "Is this really going to be 'fun'?" You whispered to Nobara who flinched at your voice but held herself together, "Yes! Just trust me! Come I'll introduce you to everyone."

-

You formed acquaintances with your seniors - Inumaki who wasn't much of a talker, Panda who was kind of annoying because he talked too much and lastly Yuta who somehow reminded you of yourself but that wasn't important.