Chapter 83

Nyat What You Think

Okay, time to address some complaints.

So some people have had issues with how this woman was able to rip through the security system, in comparison to how 1B did and had some concerns with how this security system might fare against the MLF.

Okay, so the thing about MHA power scaling, is that it is completely, and totally unbalanced, and hard to really quantify.

Unlike with something like RWBY, there can be absolutely massive differences in power, to the point where a single person can destroy an army of people. This is why the Grimm were being fodderized the last few chapters.

Because this woman is incredibly powerful and skilled. She's well above RWBY characters in terms of power, and as such, is above most of the Grimm as well.

For whatever reason, despite me not directly stating how powerful she is, people have said that she shouldn't be this powerful.

My question is why? It's not like this is too O.P. for MHA. Endeavor and Mirko would tear through this place just easily. And it's not like I contradicted any earlier statements on how powerful she is because...she's a new character, there are no earlier statements on how powerful she is. This is me showing you how powerful she is.

But since that didn't seem to be enough, let me tell you. She's about in the same realm of power and skill as Mirko. If the two were to fight, Mirko would still definitely win, but it would be a good fight.

Why is she this strong? Well, read and find out.

Also please remember, that this security system is A: Incomplete, and B: not meant to be invincible.

Oh one last thing, someone said the Feilong was too big for the woman to do things she did with its mask and head. The Feilong's head is only slightly larger than a person's body. Meaning it's exactly big enough for her to do that.

Anyway, let's get into the chapter.

As woman could see the house in the distance. And she was approaching quickly.

Seems like the test is almost over! The woman breathed a sigh of relief.

The fatigue was really starting to set in now, honestly, she hoped there weren't too many fights from this point on.

"RAHHHHHHHHHH!"

And then suddenly a Wyvern flew over her, before turning mid-air, and few yards in front of her.

"Ugh. I like a good fight and all but I'm really getting tired of this." The woman said as she got into a fighting pose.

She dashed under its head, and slashed at its throat, however, this did minimal damage, just creating some light scratch marks.

"Crap." The woman cursed, realizing this thing was gonna be tough.

The Wyvern raised its head, and the woman dashed back to avoid being crushed, as the draconic creature slammed its head down into the dirt.

The woman then jumped on top of the Wyvern and started slashing at the exposed parts of its back, however, this still didn't do all that much damage.

"Damn this thing is tough." The woman cursed before suddenly she felt the Wyvern start to rise.

The Wyvern flapped its wings and started rising off the ground, into the air.

As the Wyvern ascended and changed angels, its head pointing up towards the sky, the woman lost her footing and started to fall off the creature.