✰ 𝟏𝟎 ✰

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐮𝐡 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐭𝐡𝐧 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 😃-

Jungwon pov:

I was in school waiting for the others to arrive. After a while of waiting the bell rings and no one had even gotten to school yet. I walked into class not worrying that much because I could always hang out with other people although it was strange not to see any of them here. I walked into my classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher. I scanned the room searching for at least one of my friends. Suddenly, niki walked into the classroom followed by y/n.

"Hi jungwon" she said sitting next to me. 

"Hi, where were you guys?? I was waiting for ages and no one came."

"Yeah I was gonna walk with y/n to school and she took AGES to get ready! I almost left without her" niki replied. 

"Yeah we didn't walk with you because we knew you'd get there like an hour early and we don't wake up that early to go to school. AND SHUT UP NIKI I DON'T TAKE THAT LONG TO GET READY! You're just impatient" y/n said to him while hitting niki's face with her hair as she turned around sassily. 

"Y/n don't you usually come to class with Ashley? Or is she not coming" I asked her. 

There was silence as I waited for her to answer. Then the teacher walked in and class began. We were doing an experiment when suddenly Ashley ran into the classroom. 

"Sorry I'm late sir! I woke up really late" she apologised. 

"Yeah okay, good thing you showed up now niki will have a partner. "

She glared at the teacher before saying, "uhm sir I'm not well I can't do the experiment and niki was sick on the weekend what if he passes me his virus and I get even more sick??!"

"I'm sure that's not gonna happen Ashley, just go work with him and don't complain or else you'll be having detention instead of your lunch." The teacher reassured but mostly threatened her. 

She rolled her eyes and walked over to him. Me and y/n looked at each other and shrugged before continuing the experiment. 

Niki pov:

"Ashley hold this a sec Im gonna get that thing that makes it change colour so we don't fail." I said to Ashley. I also was not paying attention to what we had to do so I was just copying jungwon hoping he's doing the right thing. 

"Ew I'm not holding that" she said. 

"Why? What's wrong with it? " I asked her. She was slowing us down and we would have to stay back if we didn't complete it. 

"Well isn't it obvious? You touched it with your hands which have a virus on them and I could get seriously ill?! Not to mention these chemicals are dangerous what if gets on my beautiful hands and ruins them" she said to me 

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴"

"Uh I think that's why we're wearing gloves? Oh well you aren't wearing them but I think you should put them on?? " I said to her sarcastically. This girl gets on my nerves . 

"Whatever I'll just do it then" she finally gave in. 

After we finished we had to write a whole paragraph on our findings and everything else you do in science. Then the bell rings for next class. 

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩~𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡~

I was sat down outside daydreaming and thinking about my essays and tests when y/n came today it next to me. 

"Hii where's your food?" She asked. 

"Oh I'm not hungry" I replied that was a lie I was actually starving and looking at the pizza y/n managed to get from the lunch queue made me even hungrier. 

"Here take this I got two" she said handing me one of the pizzas. 

"Are you sure? " I asked I didn't make her want to do something just out of pity. 

"Yeah just eat it! Like I said I got two" 

"Where's jungwon and Ashley? " I asked. I hadn't seen them since history, which was our second class after science. 

"Oh they were just hanging round in the corridors talking about something" she said. Suddenly seeming upset. 

"What's wrong? I mean obviously there's something because you haven't talked to Ashley all day not even looking at her." I asked her. Obviously something had happened she would've been here with her if nothing happened. 

"I had an argument with her yesterday. She hasn't talked to me since." She exclaimed sounding quite sad. 

"Oh. Why don't you sort things out with her?"

"I tried to but she's been ignoring me. She's super mad at me and I don't know why. Well I do it's because I was at your house when she was waiting for me outside my house to hang out. She didn't even tell me. It's my fault I should just go apologise" she said about to get up. 

I held her back and said, "y/n you aren't even in the wrong here. She's the one who should apologise to you. I mean your life isn't meant to revolve around her anyway so why are you even apologising? For having a life other than hanging out with her? Didn't she not show up when you waited for her for 10 minutes? And now she's complaining." I pretty much gave her a whole lecture on how bad of a friend she is. 

"Okay that's valid but what do I do? I've been friends with her for ages I can't just end it. Plus she knows that I like jungwon and could tell him and ruin my friendship with him" she replied to me. I guess she was right. Ashley knew her more than she knew herself and could ruin her if she wanted to. 

"Well you're best friends and best friends should be able to understand each other. I think you should talk to her" I said to her

"You know what? You're right I should thanks for the lecture now I can go confront her" she said to me making me feel proud of my accomplishment. 

"I'll come with you" I wasn't just gonna let her get possibly heartbroken alone so I went with her. 

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐮𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐡 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐠? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐥𝐲! <𝟑