✰ 𝟏𝟑 ✰

Y/n pov:

"What is that even supposed to mean?" Niki asked me. 

"It means you're lying! I could see the honesty in her eyes, do you really think I'm dumb?" I yelled slightly in anger. 

"If you weren't dumb, then I'm sure you would be able to tell that it isn't true!" He answered. 

"I bet you guys have been dating for ages and I just didn't know" I muttered under my breath but somehow, he still heard me. 

"Y/n how could you say that! I wouldn't betray you like that after all this" he said to me. He was giving me such a sweet, reassuring look but for some reason it didn't make me feel any better. 

"I feel betrayed, I really do" I said, I felt upset even after he reassured me. 

"Y/n I do care about how you feel, but have you every thought about how 𝘐 felt?" He asked. 

I just stared at him. That was a good question. He'd always been there for me yet I was never there for him. I was basically turning into Ashley and I didn't want that. 

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm sorry I never considered how you felt, having to be by my side but then no one being there for  you, I know how it feels and I promise that going forward I'll try to make sure that you don't feel that way" 

"That's not what I meant" he said, I looked at him confused before saying, "what do you mean?" 

"I like you" he confessed 

(𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐭𝐡𝐧 𝐛𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬) 

"You like me??" Well I know he had just said it but I was still processing what he said to me. 

"Actually I love you. I love everything about you especially your personality, you're sweet and funny yet you aren't popular and I think you should be.. Also considering that you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever met" he said. 

"Wow.. " I chuckled a bit to try and cover how flustered I was. 

"But as much as I love you, you'll never be mine and I know it. But I wanted to get it off my chest, even though I know you like jungwon and I know that he likes you too so-"

"What? I confessed to jungwon and he rejected me" I said interrupting him. 

"I know, I should've told you sooner but he rejected you because if you guys were to date he would have to make it a secret. He wanted to be able to openly date you and Ashley was stopping him. She was saying all kinds of stuff to him to get him to reject you"

"I wish I knew sooner... Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. 

"Because for some reason he always gets the spotlight over me and for once I was important to you and it would get ruined. I'm sorry I never told you, you probably don't want anything to do with me anymore and I understand-"

"Niki I feel the same way about you" I confessed. 

"Ever since you chose to hang out with me I started to like you. You're one of the nicest guys I've met and I love you too" I told him. 

He smiled widely and pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm glad you feel the same way and I'm sorry about all the trouble you've gone through" he said

Jungwon pov:

I was walking home from another exhausting and forced day with Ashley and I decided to stop at the park because why not. There was even and ice cream van and I'm quite hungry. I was hoping not to bump into Ashley and stood in the queue. When I got my ice cream I sat down and thought about my plans. 

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴" 

I was looking around and saw cute cats and dogs playing around, parents with their children, children screaming and crying because they scratched their knee, and... Y/n??

I was about to get up until I saw who was with her. It was Niki and they were leaning in for a kiss. When I saw their lips touch each other my heart shattered. My ice cream fell to the floor and I ran all the way to my house and rushed to my room.

I sat there pouring my eyes out at the thought that my plan had all screwed up. This would've never happened if I confessed to her straight away. I just had to ruin it all. 

⓿➋/➊➋/➋➌

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.