~𝒞𝒽.1~

ℐ𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎𝓉𝒽,𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸,𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃

ℐ𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎𝓉𝒽,
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸,
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂
𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃.
ℋ𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒... 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝒹𝒶.

🌌

𝓝𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇

"𝓣here was a time when the fierce and beautiful Land of Alagaesia was ruled by men astride mighty dragons. To protect and serve was their mission, and for thousands of years, the people prospered.

  Sensing their weakness, a young rider named Galbatorix betrayed them... and in a single bloody battle, believed he had killed them all... Riders and dragons alike.

  Since then, our land has been ruled by Galbatorix. He crushed all rebellion, including The freedom fighters known as the Varden.

  Those that survived fled to the mountains. There, they hoped for a miracle that might even their odds against the king...

The king's guards and horses race through the forest, following after a woman.

"Our story begins one night, as Arya, an ally of the Varden, rides for her life, carrying two stones stolen from the king himself"

~Kings throne room~

"I suffer without my stones. Do not prolong my suffering." Galbatorix said sitting on his throne as a man with red hair and markings on his face bows and leaves the dim room.

~In the village~

A young man with hair like gold fastens his boots and blows out a burning candle. A young woman pulled her hair back as she waits for the man, ushering him quietly to the door.

The blond quietly takes his bow and arrows, while to brunette sheathes her sword into its holder. She guides them out of the house, carful not to wake his sleeping uncle. The pair successfully make it out of the cottage.

"Miles away the two young adults venture out into the woods to hunt. Their life and Alagaesia... will never be the same"

The teens walk deeper into the woods, prepared for anything

~With Arya~

The guards are still following after her, when suddenly a hissing sound travels through the area. The kings reinforcements surround the area, arrows notched. The guards that were chasing her suddenly dropped from their horses, pierced by an arrow.