what.......?!

SLIGHT RECAP

(____) had just gotten awoke from her slumber when adora hugged her in a tight embrace and said, "Don't ever do that to me again.."

•Back to story•

"ok..o-ok I w..ont bu...t can't br..eath" Adora quickly let go and apologized. Glimmer teleported in with Bow by her side. "She's awake!" Glimmer and Bow shouted at the same time. Bow dragged Glimmer and Adora and embraced in a group hug.

Adora whispered something to Glimmer and nodded. " Hey, I kinda went into your bag and found -" (____) cut Glimmer off. "You went through my bag!?" She did.... but we have a question" Bow added. "Fine...what is it?" (____) said, praying that they didn't find the photograph she had.

" Who are the people in your photo?" (____) stayed silent. Instead, she ran out to the whispering woods. "(____)! (____)!......"You heard Adora shout. you ran till your legs were aching. you were at a little river, so you took your shoes off and placed them in the cold water. You placed your head in your knees on the verge of tears.

You heard footsteps in the grass. "Are you okay?" You recognized this voice. Adora. "Do you want a lie or the truth?" you responded. She sat next to you. "Whatever you want me to hear."No, I'm not okay," you replied, sniffling. " Who were those people the photo?" My mum and I before she died." You replied, still sniffing. "You're lucky, I never knew my parents," Adora said. "I'm sorry," you said on the verge of tears. "Come here," Adora said. You jumped into her arms. And cried at the crook of her neck.

•The next day•

You woke up to the sun on your face, and you fluttered your eyes open. You felt warm and comfy, so you closed your eyes again. You felt your head rising and falling. Confused, you opened your eyes again. You looked up and saw Adora's face, and then it hit you. You were on adoras chest!

You got up quickly and sat down on a rock. You felt your cheeks heating up. after 5 minutes of calming down, you went to wake adora up. "Adora, Adora...wake up" (____) said. "Im up...kinda," Adora responded, muttering the last part.

authors note

This chapter was just a filler, Sorry I haven't been updating I was and still am traveling a ton.

-Aurora ♡

405 words