intro

hi there!

hi there!

here's my take on the prompt i chose for the Minchan Fall Fest fifth edition on twt (@/ MinchanFest) :

"In a world divided harshly into black and white, the "good side" vs all the rest, Person A and Person B know only too well how dangerous it is to be young and out of control of your powers, how easily that can get you labelled as a 'villain' and hunted down for sport by the so-called heroes. So they decide to do something about it.
Or, Minchan run a shelter home-slash-training school for runaway teens with superpowers whom the government and 'heroes' would otherwise capture and kill for their abilities. Because sometimes a family is a pair of former rivals and the brood of stray teens they take into their 'villainous outfit' to protect.
"

you can expect : found family trope aka minchan as the parents and the rest as their adopted kids, angst (with a happy ending of course), humor (well i think it's funny, you'll tell me) and some tooth-rotting fluff 💞 ships are minchan (of course), binsung and hyunlix.

also, the kids' powers are inspired from skz's songs (one or more), so have fun trying to guess the references hehe :)

i'm a multi-stan, so there are mentions of other idols here, not too present but if you don't like it, don't read it.

it's cross posted on ao3 so i hope you'll give it as much love as i received back there :)