What If: Tyler didn't see the Gwuncan kiss?

We all know that in World Tour, Tyler saw Duncan and Gwen kiss. Which then lead to Duncan and Courtney's breakup, and Courtney hating both him and Gwen. So I started to wonder...

What if Tyler didn't see them kiss?

What would happen then?

Let's find out...

---

.

.

.

---

After being found by Gwen and Courtney in London, Duncan was forced to stay in the show and continue World Tour. After being scolded by Courtney for leaving, she then hugged him, telling him how much she missed him and to never leave again. Anyone could see just how much Courtney loved Duncan.

In the confessional as Gwen was speaking, Duncan came in due to the lock being broken. A few words were exchanged before the kiss happened. The only witness was the confessional camera. Which they hoped no one would see the footage of.

---

Duncan and Gwen now had to be careful, once Courtney (or anyone in general) finds out. It'll be over for them. Courtney already started getting suspicious of Gwen after knowing she had a crush on Duncan. Reminding her any time she could that Duncan was her boyfriend.

The challenge in Greece started and Alejandro could notice the tension and awkwardness between Gwen and Duncan. He let curiosity get the best of him, he had to know what was going on.

Alejandro's suspicions grew after hearing their song. He was right about their tension, but didn't know exactly what caused it. He remained patient in order to figure out everything and not jump to strange conclusions.

During the tie breaker challenge, Duncan still hadn't returned. Gwen's concern for Duncan had made Courtney even more suspicious of her. Demanding to know why she sounded so concerned for Duncan.

The secret still hasn't been told, and Gwen tried hard to take herself off the Courtney radar. Reassuring her that nothing is going on between her and Duncan.

However, that didn't stop Courtney or Alejandro's suspicion of them. Alejandro wanting to find the truth and uncover it. And there was only one way to do it, but that time had to wait. 

---

Team Amazon won the challenge, but luckily no one on Team Chris is really really really really Hot got eliminated. Instead, Chris 'eliminated' an intern for getting Greece and Rome mixed up.

This gave Alejandro time to try and figure out what is going on between Duncan and Gwen, but for his plan to work. He needed Courtney, or Gwen. Just someone to tick off Duncan into (probably) saying something. But unfortunately for now, he had to take matters into his own hands.

"So, about Gwen. She's really something, don't you think?" Alejandro asked Duncan, hoping he could probably say something. Considering it was Duncan, it was going to take a lot more to get something out of him.

"Gwen? What, you're into goth girls now?"

"I only want to hear your opinion about her."