*Chapter One - Intro*

"Good morning Mar" I said to my brother. Mar was a nickname I had given him when we were little. His real name is Marteo. Fuckin weird right. Mom wanted to give us 'unique' names. She had clever reasons for it to, according to her. "Marteo, is Matteo but with a R. Because I knew he would be smart". And "And your name is Because I always knew you would be a ray of sunshine". My name is Araya.
"Morning Ray" Marteo responded
"Uggghhhhh I hate when you call me that" I said slamming the fridge door. He called me that just annoy me cause he knew it worked.
"Not quite sunshine this morning, I guess mom was wrong" He mocked annoyingly
"Dick" I mumbled
"You know dad hates it when you don't speak clearly" Mar said trrying not to laughter at his own, definitely not funny, joke. Mark, our dad is a absolute controlling dick, he doesn't let us do shit. We can't even have sleepovers unless it's at our house. ME AND MAR ARE 17!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE SOME FREEDOM!
"Where's that asshole anyway" I said drinking my glass of milk.
"Fuck if I know, all that I do know is his cars gone." I said, obviously texting his 'girlfriend'. He was constantly skipping between girls. My friends all called him a male homie hopper. They also add that he was hot, which I disagreed with. My brother was a stoner, he would play football to if he could but 'Getting highs more important'.
"I'm gonna go get ready"I said walking back into my room to get dressed for the day. It was our first day of senior year. Finally the big year. !RING RING! *Tana is calling*
"Heyyyyy bitchhhh." She said excitedly "You excited for senior year"
"No absolutely not, I still don't even know what to wear" I said stressing out.
"How about that pink and white dress"
"Oh my god, I forgot about that one, it's perfect!"
"See I'm the best" She commented confidently.
"You really are, hey are you still picking me up." I asked.
"Yeah I'll head out in like two minutes. I have to do something real quick. I'll text you when I'm almost there, love ya girl"
"Kk See ya bitch, love youuu!!!" After we hung up I got dressed. Then did my hair, and my make up. And since I had time fix my nails with a quick coat of light pink and silver. Pink and silver are my ultimate favorite colors. I know that silver doesn't count as a color, but shush, no one cares. Then to finish the look I put on my silver heart necklace. It was mom's before she passed. I never leave the house without it. *Im here girlll* Said the text from Tana.
"Hey Ray, your friends here" Mar yelled from living room.
"One don't fuckin call me that, and Two I know she texted me" I rushed out my room
"You look cute today as always" Tana said.
"So do you Tana" Mar said flirtatiously.
"Ew Mar I told you not to hit on my friend"
"God Ray such a prude, plus it was a joke. J-O-K-E."
"Still that's gross" I said to Mar and turned to Tana "Lets just go" I grabbed her arm.
"Marteo, if you ever need a ride I gotchu" Tana said
"Bye gorgeous" he said to her.
"EWWWWW" I drug Tana out the door. We got in the car and left.