*Chapter Two - Car Ride* {Short}

"Guess what ray!" Tana said ina excited squeal.
"What?"i said looking up from my phone while she's driving. "Wait did you just call me Ray?!?!" "Fuck you" and I flipped her off in her Field of vision so she could see.
"Ok ~Raaaayyyy~" She Said drawing out the horrible nickname my brother gave me as a kid.
"What were you going to say, ~ Anastasia ~"I said mockingly drawing out Tana's full name.
"Wow we're are saying full names now, ok miss Araya Lay Vansit."
"JUST SPIT OUT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY!" I said in a jokingly screaming but not screaming way.
"Ok sorry, sooo there's a new boy" She said with a insinuative flare.
"Don't you already have a boyfriend, miss boy crazy." I said making fun of her.
"One. I can still ogle, Janson doesn't care. And Two I wasn't talking for me"
"Ew no, you know I don't like boys, nor girls, I swear I'm not gay, Boys are just gross. No offense to Janson, but all offense to Mar."
"Just because Mar is, Quote on Quote Disgusting, doesn't mean all boy are"
"Nahhh I disagree"
We came to a jolting stop.
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" Tana yelled out her car window to a dude flipping her off crossing the street to the school. It was Marcus. The fucking Asshole drug 'Supplier' of my 'lovely' twin brother.
"What is wrong with people she says pulling into a parking spot. She puts the car in park.
"I mean it was a cross walk. But it Marcus so fuck him. Not literally. I'm mean like he can fuck himself."
"You sound like you like him"
I gagged exasperated. And we both started dying of laughter. Let's just get to class.