Prologue

A/n: The prolouge may be short, but it's just to see the story started that's all!

No one's POV

We see a young girl walking outside in the dead of night, with tears running down her eyes.

???: So Fumiko, you finally came here, didn't you?

The girl, now identified as Fumiko, turns around to see a bunch of 10-11 year old kids, and one of the teachers being right there as well.

Fumiko: What do you want from me Hideo...?

Hideo then smiles and shows her a video of her brother having sex with a woman twice his age.

Hideo: My sister's a really good editor. She hates your brother just as much as I hate you. He's a pain in her ass, as she asked him out, and he said no.

Fumiko: That's why you're bullying me?! Because of something my Onii-chan did? And you hate him as well Mr. Kamoshida?!

Hideo then smiles as the others start stating their reasons.

Kamoshida: That bastard had some nerve to stand up to me! He's going to pay one way or another!

As the others start stating their reasons, and with the girls, especially Flare, saying that she would rape him, this breaks Fumiko.

Fumiko: SHUT UP!

Hideo: Hey. *cold tone* Stop talking. You're weak. And your brother isn't here to save you this time.

As Fumiko falls down on her knees, she remembers that whenever she cried, and had a bully issue, her older brother was there to help her. But since he went away to study abroad in America, Fumiko realized why it was happening now.

Fumiko: *tearing up* Please... delete that video...

Hideo then smiles as he says one thing.

Hideo: Cross this busy intersection, without using the crosswalks, and I'll consider deleting the video.

Fumiko: But... Won't I die...?

Hideo: Don't worry. You won't die if you go now. Go ahead. Run.

Fumiko then gulps and runs into the traffic, but right as she does, she trips over a pebble, making her fall. As she tries to get up, a truck notices her and stops right before it happens. The truck driver gets out and looks at her.

Truck Driver: Hey kid, are you-

However, before the truck driver can finish his sentence, multiple cars, coming in at insane speeds, crash into the truck, making it flip up and having the vehicles crash into both the driver and Fumiko, killing them instantly.

Kamoshida: Holy shit...

Flare: Hey Yumiko... did she actually die?!

Yumiko: Yeah... What the hell are we going do?!