ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

1x01| pilot |

1x01
| pilot |

SMALLVILLE, KANSAS
OCTOBER 7th, 1989
NELL'S FLOWER SHOP

"LANA! LANA!"

A very excited voice calls out from across Nell Potters flower shop. A young girl looks over at the sound and smiles brightly.

"Nana! Come here."

A little girl, around the age of 3 years old, came running up to her sister, who was sitting down on a chair, in her princess costume.

"Look! Nell has the cool flower." The young girl giggled, holding up a lotus flower, trying to show her older sister. She plopped down in the seat next to Lana and began picking at the flower, in her own world.

Martha Kent smiled at the interaction and walked over to Lucy and Lana, "Those are beautiful dresses, girls. Are you princesses?"

"We're fairy princesses." Lana said.

Jonathan Kent smiled looking down at his wife speaking with the children, "Hey, where are their parents?" he asks Nell.

"Oh, at the homecoming game with everyone else," she chuckles, "I'm being the good aunt."

"Do you wanna make a wish?" Lucy asked, smiling wide at Martha. "I would love to make a wish."

Lana and Lucy both lift up their wands and place it on Martha Kent's forehead "Okay. Abracadabra."

"WHAT ON GODS EARTH?"

Nell asks as she stares at the smoke in the sky, she tightens her hold on Lana in her arms and Lucy's hand.

"Hi, Lana. Hi, Lucy." A familiar motherly voice yelled out which made Lucy turn to her mother across the street. "Mommy! Daddy!"

Lucy lets go of her aunt's hand to run to her parents, "Lucy, wait-" Nell's call got cut off when a meteorite came down, hitting Lewis and Laura Lang. Lucy falls back from the impact, hitting her head causing her vision to go black.

"Lucy!" Nell immediately runs to her, picks her up and shields both the sisters into a corner.

...

SMALLVILLE, KANSAS
2001
NELL'S POTTER HOUSEHOLD

"STUPID HAIR."