𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞.

Rezz was online messaging his alpha about his f*cklist, until all of the sudden, someone UNKNOWN.... messaged him.

Hesitant to open it, he did it anyways, thinking it would be a nice message, or something bearable.

Once he opened it, it read, "You're a faggot." Rezz, confused, replied "What do you mean?."
"You are a gay faggot, I saw you and Jamz making out in the discord call..."
....
".... What do you mean....? "
"you guys were kissing the cameras... are you that touch starved, dude? ."

"......"

Rezz started to tear up, he couldn't see the words typed on his computer screen anymore, his eyes were so swelled up.

He felt the need to type out what he felt... But he was very hesitant to bring out his roleplay side to this stranger... but he knew, since Jamz loved that side of him, maybe this stranger would aswell?.

Rezz starting typing...
"... 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 ..."

..... CHRISTMAS IS COMING🎄🔥 was online, but didn't reply... did Rezz do something wrong?.. he got worried.

"...."

"What the fuck" CHRISTMAS IS COMING🎄🔥 replied.
"How long were you quarantined LMAOOOO"

Rezz started sweating, (what did I do wrong..?)

He tried to reply, but before he could... A CHRISTMAS IS COMING 🎄🔥 replied again.

"kill yourself, you dirty furry"   ... Rezz sat there stunned. Nobody had ever insulted him the way CHRISTMAS IS COMING 🎄🔥 had just did... but maybe... it was just, he didn't get out much...

Out of fear for his life and safety, he blocked CHRISTMAS IS COMING🎄🔥 before he could see what else was in store for him from this stranger.

Jamz had been worried about his little puppy, what was taking him so long? He had been muted on the discord call for over 2 minutes.. thats the longest he had ever felt separated from his omega.
When Rezz came back, he never unmuted, but he was... typing.

"Rezzy-poo... what are you typing?. You know daddy Jamz misses your voice.. are you okay?.'

"...."
Silence. Rezz didn't reply, but he kept typing.
The longer Rezz typed, the more anxious Jamz became..

Suddenly, he got a notification, but it wasn't from Rezz.

COME BACK FOR PART TWOOO!!!
. who messaged Jamz?.