Chapter 112

Qi Mo’s resentful anger suddenly erupted, and when he was swaying, he attacked Lans. He knew the current situation. He also knew that there was absolutely no calm handling of the anger. He was clear about the relationship behind him. He could even say that More calm than the Red Eagle and others.

However, he has no way to control himself. He knows that he can't do it. He knows that the people in the dark are waiting for this moment, but if he thinks about the life of the glass, his behavior cannot be controlled, and he does not want to control it. It is not anger and He panicked his thoughts, but knew it but still started.

When Lans saw Qimo attacked with bare hands, he grabbed the front palm and separated the blue scorpion in front of him. He shouted: "Okay." The body figure was picked up with Qi Mo, and everything in the eyes was clear. But uncontrollable **** arrogance and excitement.

In an instant, I only heard the sound of the wind screaming, the speed of Qi Mo and Lance was incredible, and the sound of the broken air brought by the fists and feet was faintly heard. The murderously spread quickly, shrouded the entire room and let the room outside. People feel the heavy tyranny.

Qi Mo is powerful, his skills are not ordinary, his movements are not fancy and moves, only the accuracy and sizzling of a single blow, the key to the blues of the fists, the tricks are killing tricks, and recruiting is not merciless.

On the other hand, Lance, a thin figure that looks a little thinner than Qi Mo, actually hides infinite power, and Qi Mo does not occupy a little downwind, and the action is more hot than Qi Mo, so simple and simple. But the power is brought to the extreme, you come to me, murderous.

"How is this good? The two heads stop quickly, stop quickly. There is something we can sit down and discuss. What is hard to say clearly, don't be angry, don't be angry, ah." King Joseph and others stood at a loss. On the side, seeing the conflict between Qi Mo and Lance is getting stronger and stronger, but there is no way to persuade it, but it is both irritating and speechless.

The Count of Ande and Prince Helen were on the sidelines. Now, instead of listening to them, they started to move their hands forward. They couldn’t help but know what to say. They flashed a glimpse of the eyebrows. Frowning frowning.

The red eagle and the yellow eagle stood on the side. The white eagle and the stand-up person looked at each other and looked back slightly. After a slight retreat, they retired silently. The things just came too suddenly. They only rushed over. This time What to do and what to do, they know clearly, they have no effect here, some things are not resolved, they must go sideways, and the current situation is obviously beyond their expectations.

Both Qi Mo and Lans are fast and outrageous. One is biased, one is biased, and each is strong. They are strong. The two of them can’t take advantage of who is cheap. No one can press anyone at a time. Only the **** one. Breath, that strong murderous, even the castle may feel outside.

"Good guy." Lance couldn't catch a flash. He was slammed on the face with a fist, but he couldn't see him. Actually, with the power of this trick, a tumbling jump, holding on the arm of Qi Mo Turning over from the top of Qimo's head, the arm is aligned with the Baihui point at the top of Qimo's head, and the toe is facing the seventh spine on the back of Qimo's back. He kicked it down.

Qi Motou did not return a cold, lightning-like staggered shape, a sleeve turn to the blues waist attacked the past, if hit, not dead or disabled.

As fast as lightning, the hot and simple means, so that a few people standing in the room have widened their eyes, the real master has a shot, all kills, no euphemism, no enemies, no useless The only thing that can be placed on the other side and the dead is never merciless.