Chapter 12: The Unbelievable Truth

You stopped in your tracks and Zen noticed. He turned around concerned, asking if you remembered anything. You lowered your head down and took a deep breath, placing your hand over your chest and then looking back up again.

"I..." You began, "I actually might have something that you might not even believe... heck, I don't even believe what I'm thinking right now..." Your voice trailed off.

"Jagi, just let me know what it is." Zen started. He placed his hands in your shoulders and stared into your eyes in worry. You felt awful, putting this poor man through this. Helping a total stranger and for what? Only to create more stress on his already packed life? Between being an actor and a regular human being, he had a lot on his plate, helping you should be the least of his problems.

You sighed again at the extra thoughts and finally had the courage to speak up and this time, say everything about what's been going on.

"Alright, but you two better sit down." You gestured to a table in the opening of what looked to be a kitchen from where the bedroom was.

"Ah-ah! Maybe, being on a comfortable surface could ease your mind a little more!" The redhead boy grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit on the bed, making an annoyed Zen follow.

As we all sat on the bed, I began to speak with a sigh.

"Okay... Have you ever had something so weird happen to you that you just don't know how to explain it? Like, that it might sound almost like a dream? Or maybe it sounds way too weird where you think if you say it out loud you could end up in a mental institution?"

Both men exchanged looks, and while one was confused, the other was not hiding his excitement very well. His giddiness was annoying the living daylights out of Zen so he questioned him.

"Hey, any reason why you keep laughing and making these silly faces towards (Y/n)'s words? Shes trying to confide in us and you're ruining it!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just-" the boy in glasses stopped and cleared his throat, "Ahem, p-please continue." He looked down with a small smirk.

You looked back down to the ground, avoiding eye contact with both of them and speaking once again.

"So, you really are going to find this weird but here it goes... I came here through my phone."

Zen looked at you indeed, muddled but allowed you to continue talking.

"Look, I know it sounds crazy but let me show you." You got up from the bed and walked to a counter near what seemed to be a dresser and grabbed your phone that was sitting on it. What a coincidence, that as soon as you turned on the power button, your phone would not turn on. It was out of battery and you cursed to yourself, angry that you wouldn't have proof until you found a charger.

"It's uh, it's dead..." You said, waving it up and down and back to your palm in frustration. You placed it back onto the dresser and spoke from where you stood. "Look, just, trust me here. I came through my phone and into this apartment. Not by car or any way else." At this point, the frustration was getting to you so you tore the bandage off and let the one and only culprit explain. "J-Just as him! It's his fault I'm here, isn't it?" You walked up to him meeting eye to eye with his handsome face, but you couldn't let that distract you. "Tell him," You pointed to Zen. "how you magically brought me here by the phone and then told me you should have taken me to your house instead!"

All of this was baffling Zen, for his eyes were wide and his thin lips frowned at what he was listening to.

The redhead really loved the apparent comedy club that you were hosting because he let out another hearty laugh, grabbing your hands and standing up, making you move back from him and then moving your hands away again swiftly from his grasp.

"It's about time we go to my place isn't it? Zen!" He gestured a 'come here' motion at him as he walked out the door of the apartment leaving us both befuddled.