PILOT

SA'RIYAH NEVEAH WILLIAMS

JULY 2ND

3:07 AM

📍ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

SA'RIYAH stood outside the airport waiting for her little brother TJ to pick her up. "What? Tyrell, I'm at the Delta terminal." She spoke into her purple iPhone 14 plus. "Girl calm down. I'm coming." TJ said while driving up to Sa'riyah as she got into his Tesla model X. "Hey my baby brother!" Sa'riyah smiled as she hugged TJ. She had just come back from Los Angeles to finish recording her album, "Over It".  TJ gave his older sister a side eye. "Shut up." He answered yawning. 

"You know what, you don't deserve such a cool fun older sister like me. Take me to Waffle House little boy, I'm hungry as hell." Sa'riyah said while pulling her seat back. "Oh, you know you love me. But how did the album come along?" TJ asked looking over at his sister while pulling out of the airport. "It actually went really well. I have a lot of features on it. Bryson Tiller, Usher, 6LACK, PARTYNEXTDOOR, A boogie, Maleah of course, and even Drake." 

TJ had a look of shock when he heard all the names. "How did you get all those niggas to do a song with your lame ass?" TJ laughed while asking. "Because I can sing little boy. And plus, Maleah is my best friend." Sa'riyah said as she took TJ's phone off the charger and connected her own.

 "So, are you gonna let me hear one of the songs or do I gotta wait like one of your little fans?" TJ asked his older sister while giving her a mean mug. "Yes, you can hear something, but stop looking at me like that before I beat yo ass." Sa'riyah told her brother being serious. "I'll let you pick a song." Sa'riyah said to her little brother handing him the phone as he came to a red light. TJ picked "Just Might," the song featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR.

 After the song finished, TJ looked impressed. "Who knew my bald ass sister could sing like that?" TJ asked trying to be funny as the two pulled into the Waffle House parking lot. "Oh, you got jokes huh?" Sa'riyah laughed with her brother as they walked into the Waffle House.