Chapter 6 - The First Trip

Alex: Good morning beautiful! I'll pick you up by 10.
Cassey: Okay. Morning friend!

He then picked up Cassey with his motorbike. He want to go to that wonderful place with her.

Alex: Hi!
Cassey: Hello!
Alex: Are you ready?
Cassey: Let's go!

Then alex started his motor bike and drove to that wonderful place.

When they arrived at the center of that province, Alex saw the rain coming from the area they were supposed to go to.

Alex: Oh no!
Cassey: What? (Being a passenger princess is a good feeling)
Alex: Look! The rain is coming from that place!
Cassey: Oh oh..
Alex: Should we just go back? You might get wet.
Cassey: Do you think it will last long?
Alex: I think so. The sky looks dark. It might not stop soon. But we can wait for awhile.

After seeing the cars passing by...

Alex: It seems like it's raining hard over there.
Cassey: Oh this is not good. It's starting to rain.
Alex: We should get back.
Cassey: Go go go!

Upon going back, the sky looks clearer. Cassey remembered there was a cave near the road. It was a famous tourist spot before. They tried to find it in google map and they found the exact location.

When they arrived at the area, they met their workmate before with her boyfriend.

Their workmate signaled they have to hurry back home while grinning towards them. Cassey thought "I'm sure she will tell the people in the office what she saw today" But issues like that don't really matter to her.

A moment later Alex and Cassey went inside the cave. There is a small tunnel that they need to pass through. Cassey is having doubts in continuing their journey. She is claustrophobic!!

Cassey: I don't think I can make it through that tunnel. Let's just go back.
Alex: C'mon. It'll be fun!
Cassey: I'll go back on my own. (But it's a bit dark, I'm scared. Please say you'll go back with me)
Alex: No way. We're almost there. The tourist guide said that after this tunnel we can see the water fall. You don't have to worry, I'm here beside you, just hold my hand. You'll be safe with me.

Cassey looked a little bit assured.

Cassey : Okay fine.

She felt she's running out of breath but she just focused on thein entwined hands.

Cassey: (He's hand makes me feel safe. I should just focused on this feeling.)
Alex: See? We made it!
Cassey: Wow! It's so wonderful!

They saw a marvelous waterfall. A very peaceful place on the outskirts of town.

Cassey: Amazing!
Alex: Yeah
Cassey: Thank you for bringing me here Alex. (Smiling brightly)
Alex: This might not be my original plan but I'm glad that we came here and I'm glad you're here with me.

Both of them smiled brightly in front of the magnificent waterfall.

Unexpected trips are more memorable most of the time specially with the right person who makes your heart flutter.