Towards The Treasure Part 1

Seonghwa's View

"Oww didn't think I would land on my butt," I say "Mom!" "Austin?!"

He extended his hand out to me he was worried which meant this really was my kid I took his hand and he pulled me up

He extended his hand out to me he was worried which meant this really was my kid I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Moma!" "Hey kid" "I wanna go home" "What?" "I wanna go home now" "Austin I don't know...oh gosh" "I'm sorry" "Kid not you I'm here because I'm looking for another piece of a pendant" "I did see something glowing but I don't remember when I have seen it I ran into some scary creatures and they looked like they wanted to gobble me up" "If that were the case that means our titles as villains and darkness rulers doesn't apply" "Oh" I held onto his hand. "Which means as your mother don't try to run off" "I won't Mom" "The room of artifacts it's in a way is now a game," I say "Which means some choices could be good or bad" "It's strange I feel my power" "It's because this the main kingdom of darkness" I say "Oh yeah that will do it" "Here kid" "You had food" I only laughed and decide to eat some of the pastries as well. "You really are a mom" I laughed "I'm serious and it's warm did you just bake these" "No I think it's because of me being The God of Fire" "Oh yeah and the fact that it's bread means it got heated up by you" "Yeah" "STill yummy though" I held onto Mingi's free hand and walked on. "Mom" "I have no idea where I'm going but we need to find a spot to just sit and think things through"