Together Again

A/N: Thank you for 700 views!!

Castiel and you came home from the hospital.

He smiled and smelled the air, "Just like I remembered it,"

You were laughing.

"I'll make dinner but I want to see the cat," Castiel started searching for Sam.

Castiel found Sam and held him in his arms and kissed Sam's nose. He then put him down.

You looked at Castiel afraid to say anything, "Cas..."

Castiel walked away to the kitchen and made dinner.

It was silent at the table.

After dinner you cornered Castiel.

"Cas...I-" You tried to hold Castiel's hand but he flinched away.

"Why are you not wanting to do anything with me...." You looked in his blue eyes.

"I...I just don't trust you anymore..." Castiel looked away.

"Cas I won't ever leave you again," You gripped his hand tight.

You raised your pinkie up, "I pinkie promise,"

Castiel locked your pinkies together. He then kissed you on your nose.

He looked away biting his lip, "I love you,"

"I love you too," You got on your tippy toes and kissed his lips.

He smiled and hugged you tight to him. He was stroking your hair and was crying. You could feel his tears wet your hair and your neck.

"I missed you so much..." Castiel had tears streaming down his face.

"Don't you ever...I mean ever...leave me again..." He held your face with both hands and kissed you gently.

He put his forehead on yours and murmured, "Don't leave..."

"I promise," You whispered in his ear.

You both then sat on the couch and watched Netflix like you used to.

You were curled in a ball in his arms. He kept stroking your hair.He was really warm.

He kissed your cheek, "I remembered when we used to do this..."

"It was a long time ago," You were starting to remember when you and Castiel were together.

He smiled, "I know but I miss it,"

You giggled and held his hand. Your fingers were intertwined.

Castiel kissed your hand, "Your hands are so soft,"

Both of you then went back to watching the show.

After the show you got into your pajamas and walked into the kitchen to have milk before going to bed.

Castiel looked at you, "There is this song Angels sing to keep evil away while you sleep. I want to sing it for you,"

You went to bed and Castiel cuddled up to you and started singing.

After he was done you put your hand on his face, "That was beautiful,"

He smiled looking into your eyes.

You thought to yourself: I loved this man. I have never stopped loving him, even when I was with Dean I loved him. He is my angel and I love him so much. I'm not going to leave him again. I love him too much to crush his heart once more.

You hugged Castiel's arm that was around your body tighter. Tighter than ever before.