Photograph

A/N: This was the only version of the song I could find, that would work on here. It skips a paragraph. The song is called, Photograph, by Ed Sheeran.

You let out a shriek of pain and your body fell to the floor.

-Castiel's POV-

Castiel snapped out of it and his eyes stopped glowing. His wings were still out, feathers were going everywhere.

Your body was motionless on the floor, still bleeding out.

"Y/N!" Cas ran over and picked your lifeless body up.

He brushed your hair out of your face and kissed you on the forehead, expecting to see your beautiful smile grow. Nothing.

"I'm sorry," Castiel was crying holding your body, each teardrop hit your forehead.

"Hell, sorry won't even cut it!" Castiel wailed.

Dean ran down the hallway to see Castiel's wings out and him holding your body.

"Castiel?" Dean walked over and put his hand on your forehead, it was so cold.

"What happened?" Dean demanded.

"I..." Castiel couldn't tell Dean, he knew that Dean loved you too.

"You did this?!?!" Dean grabbed Castiel by the shirt.

Sam ran in and saw this, "Hey! Dean let Castiel go!"

Dean obeyed but stared at Castiel.

Sam looked and saw your body in Castiel's arms.

"Cas, what happened?" Sam was trying not to cry but he choked up.

"I...I did this," Castiel said quietly.

Sam just stared and couldn't say a word, if he did he would've burst in tears.

Tears were running down Dean's face, "Why?! Was she a demon or?"

"I lost control..." Castiel noticed his wings were still out but he didn't care.

"Yeah, we can obviously see that," Sam pointed to the wings and all of the ebony feathers on the floor.

Castiel kissed the top of your head and lifted up in his arms, bridal style. He carried you to the bed and lied you down. He closed your scared looking eyes.

Dean came up behind him and grabbed his shirt, making Cas spin around.

"You better have a good story," Dean's face was so close to Castiel's face their lips were almost touching.

Dean let go and held your lifeless hand, "I love you," He kissed your cheek.

Dean got up and walked out of the door.

Sam looked disappointed in Cas but walked over to you, "Oh, I'm so sorry Little One," He picked up a feather from the floor and stuck it in your hair and he kissed your forehead.

Sam didn't say anything but he sat on the bed with you.

"Sam, I-" Castiel started but Sam cut him off.

"What happened Cas?" Sam glared at him then back at your face.

"She went to the future and saw that Aleana is going to become a monster. She wanted to do something about her when she came back to the present. I freaked out and well..." Castiel looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"Castiel, do you think you can bring her back?" Sam looked a little bit hopeful.

"I don't think so, anyways she wouldn't want to see me or be with me," Cas looked down, trying to hide the tears going down his cheek.