6

It has been a month since he kissed me. He stopped looking at me, talking to me or even showing up. I bearlly see him. He was always out doing his mafia stuff as l was most of the time with George and Gustav.

I couldn't bare to be here l whanted home as much as l loved Bill, Gustav and George l just can't be here.

This place is dangerous, the things they do are dangerous. They kill people, they don't even care. Im surprised how so nice people like thease three could kill people.

But for Tom....l can see he is made for that job. I hate him, l fucking do. And he was not around this month so one day l decided to escape.

That was the biggest mistake l have ever done.

Cause that day l left my stuff l didn't need them at all. All l whanted was to go back home and escape that living hell.

I was walking that day down the stairs quitely as l went out trough the back door. I managed to jump to the other side of the fence as l started to run.

It was a sunny and beautiful day. Just like when l was at home cooking and dancing to the music while the sun warmed up my pale skin. Oh how l missed thease days...

I was running through the woods enjoy the beautiful sun sith a smile on my face. It was so peaceful and perfect, l had a smile on my face l finally escaped thus hell.

Then someone grabbed me by the wrist as it pulled me back. Then my smile faded and my mind went black again. The sun no longer could help me l was in big, big trouble.

Tom....

Oh god that day l tried to pull away, run, fight or whatever but it was pointless. He was stronger and raging mad.

He punched me so hard that l couldn't stand on my feet. As l was about to fall he took my wrist thightly as he started dragging me back to the house.

The big white house, the mansion l hoped l never see again. The one filled with expensive stuff but still with a lot of darkness behind them and the house.

.....

Then he pushed me to the ground we were now in the hall. He was beating me up as l was covered in my own beautiful bright red blood.

Tom: You thought you can escape me huh. Your not going anywhere. Your mine.

He then pushed me as l stumbled and fell onto the shelf with glass figures wich was really big. Like from the floor to the end of the ceiling.

As l hit them l hit my head in one of the shelves really hard as everything went black.

Tom's POV:

As she hit the shelves she fell on the ground unconscious as all the glass figures broke as they hit the floor and her body.

She was covered in some scars and she was bleeding.

Then it hit he. What have l done....

Tom: HERA!!!

I screamed as l ran up to her. She was unconscious but her body was covered in blood. That scared me a lot her blood no no no...

The boys ran over to us as l yelled at them to get the cars ready. I picked her up as l cleaned the glass peaces from her bloody wounds as l picked her up and ran to my car.

I put her in the passenger seat as l got into the driver's seat and drove as fast as l can to the hospital.

We were met by the doctors who took her and l put the gun in the head of one of the doctors.

Tom: If she dies all of you has to die and l will bring down whole Tokio with me in hell.

They all nodded scared as they ran her into the hospital room

After half an hour the doctor came out of the room and said that it's nothing serious and she is on some pain killers so she will sleep through the night.

I nodded as l walked in her room and she was sleeping peacefully. God she looked so beautiful even when she was covered in scratches.

What is wrong with me. Am l really falling for a pet. No she is not a pet, she is something else but l don't know what.

Her beautiful long blond wavy hair. Her braces she always looks beautiful with them l don't know why and the glasses she wears. Oh god she looks like a nerd but something in her is so interesting and misterious. I don't know what is it.

I have to accept the truth l love her and l will make everything in that cost to make her fall for me.