Home alone.

It was a sunny morning and i woke up feeling a bit both angry and happy. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. When I went downstairs, there was no one home. I looked around, but no one was there. I went into my parents' room, there was a note on my mother's nightstand. I picked it up and read it. ''My dear, we will be home at 3PM. Don't get scared. If you're hungry, there are some of your buldak noodles. Cook them and eat it if you're hungry. Love, your mom.'' I put the note back in place and went back to the kitchen to cook some noodles.

After I ate, i did the dishes and went back to my room. I was obsessed with creepypasta back then, so i started reading some stuff about creepypastas. That day was Jeff The Killer. I started reading, but while i was in the middle of reading, I started to feel like someone ws behind me. I looked behind me, but there was no one. I closed my laptop, where I was reading the story.

A while passed, a was looking at the TV. I was watching Jay from the kubz scouts. I was a big fan of him that time. Suddenly, I felt as if someone was at the window, staring at me. So I closed the TV and went to my room with my phone. I called my mother and said.

"Mom. Can you come a bit earlier than 3PM? I don't feel safe.."

"Oh, but *my name*, I can't come a bit earlier. Im in an important meeting. Just go to your room and lock your door. I will message you when I get back."

"Okay, mom. Love ya."

"Love you too, sweet cakes."

I locked the door of my room and started going through TikTok. My for you page was filled with creepypasta videos.

Cosplays...

Edits...

And much more...

I would watch every one of those videos till the end. A few hours passed. It was now 2PM. 1 more hour until my mom came home.!

I decided there was nothing to be scared of, so I opened my laptop and logged into my account. I went back to reading stuff about creepypasta. I was reading the WikiPages of creepypastas, when something caught my eye.

An unknown person messaging me.