Omegaverse AU

The moon shone bright though the curtains. It was already dark outside and they could only hear the sound of the wind, creeping through the streets and each other's breaths.

They looked each other deep in the eyes.

A cold breeze blew through the open window, as Oikawa pinned the younger on the mattress.
The depth of his gaze mirrored the pure and, yet, untouched blue of a mountain lake, inviting you to lose yourself in its clarity and beauty.
They wanted to be each other's mate. For that, Oikawa has to mark his boyfriend. He didn't wanted to hurt him though.

"It's alright. For within these moments, we weave the threads of an eternal love..."

Oikawa tenderly bent down to initiate the first kiss with his beloved, trailing lower to the neck, where he bestowed delicate caresses and began to express his affection with gentle kisses and loving licks.
He slowly finally opened his mouth and placed his teeth on his boyfriends skin.
He felt a hand tightly grabbing his upper arm.

"Just do it already.."

His omega whispered.
The alpha sinks his sharp teeth under the thin skin. Kageyama let out a small yelp.
Deeper and deeper until he could taste the omegas blood.
He immediately pulled his teeth out again and swallowed the blood.

"Delicious."

The alpha licked over the wound until it stopped bleeding. Then he faced his mate.

"Together forever now"

Oikawa said, kissing the younger.
Kageyama smiled and returned the kiss.
As they were out of breath, they alpha laid down besides his omega and covered both with the blanket.
He pulled his mate in a hug and kissed his head.

"I love you, Tooru. You're the best alpha I could ever think of"

The smaller male whispered half asleep.

"I love you too, Tobio. You're my world.."

-----
I hope this wasn't too bad. I've never wrote omegaverse before, but I'm almost 100%  sure I did it right(?)

sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes