baoshan! 28

*These chapter held the all truth of these story.. *

_____________________________________

Somewhere far from Shanghai...
Baoshan sat on a bench of park.. She watched someone from far , it's a boy who sat under tree sadly ..
'Sorry dear ying! ' she murmured under her breath..
She murmured again, ' sorry a ying but I'm trapped but i know how I help you.. '

She gets up and started walking and suddenly she makes herself fell on ground.. The boy seats under the tree ran toward her and help her to stand up...

" Thank you boy! " Baoshan said..

" Welcome ma'am "

" What's your name? " Baoshan..

" Xichen.. Liu xichen " The boy..

Baoshan smiles a little ..
" Why are you sitting there like that.. "

Xichen lowered his head a small but sad smile appeared on his face..

" You can think me as your granny.. Now told me what happened ? "

" Actually granny! I I.. I was upset I have no one in..in my family. Except my uncle.. But he's have his own business always he didn't be with me.. "
" I have something for you! "

Xichen looked at her Questioningly..

Baoshan take him to a coffee shop..
She knows that it's lan zhan's xichen ge and he's the one who can make there love safe and in this life he didn't meet his brother but he's the one who can secured wangxian' s love..

In the past he's the one who pushed his brother toward a happy life..

Baoshan sipped his coffee then said, " My boy I have a work for you "

Xichen, " What's that? "

Baoshan intensely looked direct in his eyes..

Xichen don't know but his heart told him to obey this woman somehow..

After a pause xichen added, " I can do whatever you said.. "

Baoshan, " You feel lonely by yourself.. So you have to do something for me.. I think my life is came at end.. " She knows she have to back in his era.. Her time was about to end in this world.. Of course she's a immortal, she can do somethings what normal random people thinks as magic but she's not God she had her own boundaries in his powers.. she knows the future but she haven't any power to control or can't change someone's faith. .. She's here also a order of faith or God.. But her time was about to end but she tried one last time if, if she being at least something useful for her grandson.. In past she's not abel to help her, it's the most biggest regret she have in her life...

" I am writer I want my last story published by a comic from. .. But I haven't that much time to wrote the entire story.. " She placed a dairy front of him and added, " I want you to wrote these entire story in a comic from and please hide my name.. Published it in your name and make sure that no one can know that truth that you're not writer only when someone came to you and asked you that, are you really write this or from where you get that idea. .. Only told him that story that I give you this.. "

Xichen, " How can you that much sure that it's a him not her? "

Baoshan smiled a little then said, " Boy sometimes old man's or women like me knows what happened next.. Or you should tell we guessed and it's really happens.. "

Xichen frowned a little he can't understand what was she talking about actually but he agreed with her..
They sat there and started talking about many things..

Then baoshan left the place with heavy heart. ..

Many things she changed in these story.. She knows that wei get those hard time but she didn't stand by his side also in these life.. She murmured again, " Please wangji stay his side.. I know you're the one who was more than hurt when you tried to hurt him.. But I also know that you just didn't want him to suffer.. He already suffered alot in his past life even in this life also.. Please don't leave him.. May God bless your love in this life.. No one but I know that you two were connected with each other's emotions. Faith just started to give you hints that you two were connected but when you two walks more in your life than you should know how much you two bounded with each other.. How much you love love each other.. Real love never breaks it's only goes deep , if someone tried to break real love they only drown it's deepness.. I remembered that day when you two dies.. "

Flash backs

Wangji and wei ying have there evening tea together.. It's been 10 years since they married.. There's a- yuan ( lan shizui) was sect leader now.. Lan qiren was to old he's get retired from his duties.. Xichen was grand master lan now, he's guided his nephew with sect duties.. All was well in this 10 year until the day came..

Wangxian was enjoyed there tea a sudden knock on jingshi's door..

" Hanguang jun... Someone attack on sect leader.. They take him toward forest.. "

Wei wuxian panicked.. Lan zhan got angry..

Wei wuxian tightly grabbed lan zhan's slave, " Lan zhan a-yuan.. "

They hurriedly make there way toward forest.. For this sudden information and tension they didn't notice that the white robes of the disciple were not gusu lan sect uniform..

They goes deeper into the forest..
At the middle of the jungle lan zhan suddenly stopped..
Wei wuxian, " What happened? "

Lan zhan, " Wei ying it's a trap.. "

Wei wuxian, " What? "

Some people in various coloured robes getting out from bushes..

And a black robe boy surrounded by black smoke came out.. His eyes were blood shot.. A evil smirk on his face make the situation horrific...

His voice is low but it's send shivers in that mans around them..

Wangji and Wei ying doesn't sceard of course.. They faced more horrible situation in their life..

He raised his two hands and baichen and suibian  make reacts and goes to his hand..
The boy, " Welcome mother and father. .. "

______________________________________