Part 4

It was time to announce  the transplant team. Kim Sabu called all the doctors to gather at the medical office.Do Il was surprised because Lee Young Jo was there. 

Kim Sabu "This is the first official VIP patient... The case is a liver transplant so the doctor who will be involved is of course GS. Nurse Oh, Shim Kyosu, Lee Young Jo and I are the transplant team, while Park Gwanjang, Do Il, Jang Dong Hwa, eun tak saem as the donor team." 

Kim Sabu "Starting today... Lee Young Jo will join as GS on the Doldam team... Maybe some of you know who she is. We will do 2 simulations before the transplant is carried out next week. OK, that's all, everyone can go back to work " 

Seo Woo Jin waited for Kim Sabu in front of the medical office.

 Woo Jin "Sabu nim..." 

Kim Sabu "Woo Jin aa... is there something you want to talk about?" 

Woo Jin "I want to marry Eun Jae... Will you be my father's representative at our wedding?" 

Kim Sabu "of course Woo Jin... happy to hear the happy news..." 

Kim Sabu said while hugging Seo Woo Jin. 

Woo Jin "Sabu nim... I think it's time for you to propose to Lee seonsaeng... I heard from other doctors... you two have been dating since college... what are you waiting for, you have the right to be happy Sabu nim..." 

Kim Sabu "hahaha... You dare to advise me now... go back to work" Kim Sabu patted Woo Jin on the shoulder and left him. 

Kim Sabu walked towards the ER. 

Chief Jang "Kim Sabu... there was a call from Daeyu Elementary school... there was a shooting there and there were several victims and some were still being held hostage by the perpetrator..." 

Kim Sabu sighed "the world is getting messy... the paramedics are already there, so why call Doldam?" 

Chief Jang "The perpetrators prohibited the victim from being taken to the hospital... the local police are currently negotiating so it is hoped that the team of doctors can provide first aid" 

Kim Sabu "How many victims?"

 Chief Jang "That already counts 8 children and 2 school teachers..."

 E.R

 Kim Sabu "There was a shooting at Daeyun Elementary School. The victims were 8 children and 2 adults... We sent a team there to provide first aid." 

Areum "what a poor little child... I'm want to go there Sabu nim" 

Kim Sabu "no.. you stay here, we don't have any other ER doctors. Chief Jang, Kim Ha Na, Jang Dong Hwa, Do il... you can go to the shooting location... as soon as you let me know the situation. It seems from the situation... we will definitely be required to operate there." 

Lee Young Joo "Let me go there... I'm more suited there with my experience in America. hostage situation is quite different... apart from first aid, you need negotiation skills."

 "Lee Young Joo... don't you remember your promise..." Kim Sabu glared. 

Lee Young Joo "we need to talk at your office" 

Lee Young Joo comes out of the ER

 Kim Sabu "Since you were pregnant with Hey Ryung... you promised not to get involved in dangerous places Young Joo... Hey Ryung is still small and I don't want anything happen to you"

 Young Joo "Jang Dong Hwa can't help much... hostage cases are not easy... It's not about Jang Dong Hwa's medical skills... We could lose injured victims and it could cause many other victims... Kim Sabu... We can't be selfish..."