Intro + Cast

VIPER

- the introduction -

Lolita Aguilar is as tough as they come. The young woman carried herself with pride and confidence as that is the way her father raised her, to always know her worth. As much as she is tough, she is also one of the kindest souls that most will ever meet. That kindness and need to help others and protect them is what made her join the police force. She wasn't a field agent, however, instead she was one of the few Athletic Trainers in the West Coast branch of the FBI with plans to move to Florida.

That all gets put on hold when a close family member passes away causing Lolita to take a bereavement leave and go home to see her family.

Now she finds herself in LA, living in a home she hadn't been to since she was a child. The only person keeping her from moving on to Florida so soon is her best friend, her sister. Unbeknownst to Lolita, her sister led a very different and illegal lifestyle. She knew she was a racer, hell - she still raced herself. What she didn't know is that her loving sister made it onto the FBIs radar, along with the rest of her crew.

THE CAST

LINDSEY MORGAN as
LOLITA "LALA" AGUILAR

the sunshine
aged 22

"I'm not letting my family go down for this

"I'm not letting my family go down for this."

꧁ ✦ ⸻ ♱ ⸻ ✦ ꧂

PAUL WALKER as
BRIAN O'CONNER

the cop
aged 25

"I have a job to do here, no distractions

"I have a job to do here, no distractions."

꧁ ✦ ⸻ ⛧ ⸻ ✦ ꧂

VIN DIESEL as
DOMINIC "DOM" TORETTO

the alpha
aged 27