KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞

Couple : Kinn x Kim

(A/N : I know I am sick. Can't deny it.)

~~~~

Author's POV

"I raise the toast for my son and my soon-to-be son-in-law who will be soon embarking on the journey of togetherness. May their love and partnership be filled with joy, support, and growth.", said Korn as he raised his wine glass.

"Cheers!", echoed the guests in unison, clinging their glasses together.

"And Kinn", Korn added. "Please take care of my son-in-law. He is now not just your husband, but part of our family."

Kinn nodded with a wide smile as he held Porsche's hands in his.

"Enjoy the dinner everyone!", Korn said as he settled down.

The pre-wedding celebrations of Kinn and Porsche went smoothly as everyone present enjoyed themselves to the fullest and wished the couple a lifetime of happiness and love.

But one person was not happy. As anyone would be if their childhood love is getting married.

Kim looked at Kinn and Porsche happily embracing each other and felt his heart sink in sorrow. He gulped down another glass of whiskey in one go. His tears were ready to flow down from his eyes but he managed to control them.

He forced a smile to hide his pain.

The party went well, everybody enjoyed it to the fullest. After the party, Porsche went to his room to rest as he was exhausted and tomorrow was a long day.

While Kinn and his brothers, Tankhun, Vegas, Macau and Kim continued celebrating in his room by drinking alcohol and talking.

"Vegas", Kinn said. "You are next! Find someone to get married to and be happy forever!"

Everybody agreed with a laugh except Kim who just smiled at everything they were talking.

Vegas chuckled and scoffed, "Happiness, my ass"

"Oi! Did someone break my hia's heart? Who dared to do it? Tell me hia, I will break his face!", Macau said in a drunk state. Kinn and Vegas laughed looking at him while Kim sipped his wine.

"Oi! Shaat upp beaches! You tell me Vegas, I will drag him here", said Tankhun as he slurred his words.

"Don't worry Khun. I am happy if he is happy.", Vegas said with a heavy heart.

"Wow! My hia sacrificed his happiness for someone else.", Macau said as he got up from his seat. "I will kill that person, I will --- (Thang)"

Macau fell as he tried to walk and passed out. Kinn and Vegas just looked at him and finished their drink.

"I will take care of this.", Vegas said while pointing to Macau.

Then he pointed to a passed-out Tankhun and said, "You take care of that, Kinn.". Kinn nodded and picked him up.

Vegas placed Macau on his bed in his room while Kinn settled Tankhun down in his room.

"Good Night, Kinn. Sleep. Tomorrow is big for you.", Vegas said.

"Yes. Good Night, Vegas.", Kinn said and headed towards his room.

Upon reaching his room, Kinn found Kim had gulped down the whole bottle of alcohol and was lying on the couch.

"Ohoo! Kim! Why are drinking like a dog?", Kinn asked. "Are you also heartbroken like Vegas?"