Dark Universe × Universe 945 : Part 1

Story first takes place in Universe 945
At the time when the cosmic fury rangers were still fighting with lord zedd .

but here are a few things that are changed:-

Ollie is not evil ..he is on the good side.
Rita is also present along side zedd.

[ On Spaceship ]

" Solon , Ollie do something.. please I want her back now !! " fern said in a brittle voice as Javi tried to calm her down from the back " She will be with us soon " he replied trying to hold back his tears .

Amelia and Izzy were in a comatose state , they were laid on the beds connected to various wires . Ollie and Solon were working on them and fern and Javi stood beside Izzy . Aiyon and Zayto were standing at a distance . They couldn't see the others suffering.

" Look at fern and Javi they are broken,who knows what that spell of Rita could do ? " Aiyon remarked.

" Yes they love Izzy very much ..but atleast they are able to express their pain ...look at our boy Ollie he can't even stand beside Amelia and empty out his heart , because he has to find the cure for the curse ..he knows nobody else except for him and Solon can do it "

Only one thing crossed Ollie's mind " Amelia respond , respond to the cerebral signals ...I can't lose you ...you are my everything "

And then Amelia woke up . Everyone was shocked of how could she wake up , when Ollie and Solon hadn't even yet figured out what curse did Rita use .

She woke up and her eyes met Ollie's eyes ..he gave her a hug and a forehead kiss .." You are ok babe ? How are you feeling now , did that curse affect you in some way ? , do you feel any pain ? "

" Which curse and what are you saying ?"

" You don't remember anything ? "

" I remember everything..but first of all where is Ophelia? I want to meet her , please call her Ollie ...where is she ? "

" There is no Ophelia...we don't know any Ophelia "

" Ophelia , Ophelia " she started shouting all of them were looking at her in a confusion. " Why are you lying are you doing a prank again ...I know Ophelia likes to do such pranks and you help her out ....Zayto , Aiyon say something "

Aiyon made his words clear in a firm voice " There is no Ophelia... We don't know anybody with that name "

" You all are lying " She shouted at them .

Then Izzy woke up . She hugged fern and Javi and started crying " I am sorry , I am sorry for all the pain I caused to all of you , Especially you Ollie , I am sorry Ollie my anger has taken away everything from you ... But trust me I never wanted Ophelia to do such a thing please forgive me, please " she pleaded to Ollie .

All of them couldn't understand what was happening.

But then Solon interrupted " Girls you both are on beds because we need to give you some medicines " and she got ready the syringes . They both were not ready .

" I am fine " Izzy said in a firm voice . " Me too , I want to know what happened to Ophelia , please tell me " Amelia added . " Please this is for your own good " Javi said trying to make them understand. " We just are doing what is right for you " Ollie said taking one of the syringes from solons hand .

" Don't you trust me ? "

" I do , I love you "

" I love you too " giving her another forehead kiss , he injected the syringe .