doubts

"Hyungie~" Felix says letting himself in Han's room with a cup of tea in his hands. "Hello" Han smiles at the boy, turning his phone off. "I got you the tea. Also, just saw Lino-hyung walking out of here, you really cannot face him right now, huh?" the younger asks playfully hanging Jisung his tea. "O-oi, my mom was calling and he had my p-phone, thank you for the tea." "Yea, sure he had, anyway, ya feeling better?" Felix asks as he seeted himself onto a beanback chair in the room.

"Like I would get better through these 15 minutes you weren't here." Han rolles his eyes and after drinking his tea in like- two gulps, he digs himself under the blanket even more than he already was. Felix just stared at his friend quietly, before getting up. "Well, guess you're going to take a nap." he said as he went over to the bedside table and took the now empty cup.

"I hope your dreams will be beautiful. And full with Lino." "Mhmmm... I hope you'll enjoy your date..." Han manages to say, not even realizing what he heard and after that, he hears the door shut. Sleep fastly takes control over his body and mind and he drifts off to sleep. It was around 5pm, but that didn't matter. He was just tired because of the illness.
___

"Hey Chan, need any help?" Minho asks as he walked out of his and Jisung's room, and into the kitchen to see Bangchan cooking something. "Oh, hey Minho." He turns around and gives Minho a warm smile. "What are you cooking?" Minho demanded an answer to his question and walked over to the older and peeked over his shoulder to see his hands.

"Some tteok-bokki, I thought it would be a good choice. Do you think it's not?" Chan asked and turned back to the counter. "Your tteok-bokki is always good. Like I asked before, do you need some help?" Minho answered Chan's question and asked his original question for the 3rd time. "Of course, that would be amazing. Can you boil some eggs?" Chan finally answered, giving the younger instructions.

And Minho did exactly that. While Chan was preparing the acual meal, Minho got out the eggs and put them to boil. "Ya, should we add kimchi?" he asked suddenly and checked the fridge, if they had some. "We could, do we have some?" Chan asked, still focused on making the food. Minho nodded and let out a hum, agreeing to Chan's question.

"Than take it out and serve it." Chan said, this time acually looking up from the food he was preparing. Minho nodded again and did as he was told. He also checked the eggs from time to time, making sure he doesn't overcook them. "I'll let the others know food will be ready in... 10 mins?" Minho said and Chan nodded.

He went through the rooms until he got all the people he wanted. First, he was in his(I.N's), Hyunjin's and Seungmin's room, where were Jeongin and Seungmin, their faces a complete mess(also necks a little🤭), which he didn't find sus at all, he always knew there was something going on between the two. Than he went to Chan's, Changbin's and Felix's room, where he found Changbin with loud af music on, but hey, at least he didn't have to search for Hyunjin and Felix, since Changbin told him they were on a date or something.

Lastly, he went to his and Jisung's room, only to see the squirrel asleep, being cutely huddled in his blanket. And Minho, of course didn't have the heart to wake him up, and also he was sick, so it was better letting him rest.

"So... How is your sweetheart doin'?" Chan asked not even looking up to know Minho came from Jisung's room. Minho nearly choked on his water he was just drinking. "W-what are you talking about?" He choked out and sharply turned around to face Bangchan's back. "I meant the thing what I said. How is your sweetheart doing? Aka, how is Han doing? Did he get any better?"

"Ehm. First of all, he is NOT my sweetheart." Minho said with a pause, which Chan took the opportunity to fill. "But you love him" "What?" "I said but you love him. Damn, what is wrong with your ears today?" Chan finally turned around to see a dumbfounded Minho. "I... I don't love him... Do I?" Minho looked up into Chan's eyes after a moment of silence.

"I am not the one who should know that." Chan shrugged and began stucking the plates with food on the table. Minho remained silent and just stood there, back leaning against the edge of the table. When Chan also prepared a drink and various condiments on the table and Minho was still silent, it started to feel weird for him. Minho never stayed quiet for more than 10 minutes. For so long he was silent only in front of the camera.

"Ok what's going on. Does it have anything to do with what I said?" Chan asked and came to Minho's side. "No, that's fine, it's just... How do you know when you love someone?"

Heeeeeey, so this chap is short, but like, I was so lazy to write smth, that I just wanted to post smth. And I just wanna listen to MEGAVERSE over and over, because like, I love the song.

It's not much, but it's still something.

Good day/night fellow STAYs