D A R E Y O U TO H A T E ME

WASSUP HOESSSSS. (I don't think you're a hoe, I just call everyone that)

I just wanted to give one of the main tropes and some random words.

MAIN TROPE:
Second chance romance.
[Books where the former lovers reconnect. These books are full of longing, tension, and forgiveness]

Here, I'll add the description incase you didn't catch it.

• • •

"Cher," he said, knowing full well I hated when he called me that. "I dare you to hate me, I really do. But we both know I'll win." He said, his jaw clenched.

I wanted to back down, but my mother taught me better. "You will never win," I grit through my teeth. "I will make sure of it, and I'll continue to hate you until the day I die."

"Oh yeah?" He asks. "I'll have to hold you to that. You never were the one to back down out of a challenge. Just you wait Cherish Huntley." He walked away from me, gripping the door handle. He looked back at me, and damnit if I could decipher what was in his eyes. The door was closing but I didn't miss the words he said, fulfilling a promise and a warning, all in three words. "Just you wait."

• • •

Cherish is the daughter of a maid working for the royal family, making her one too. When Cherish's dad walked out of her life, she promised she would be strong and never back down.

Up until she was sixteen and swore to never have feelings for Archer King again.

Ah.. Archer King. Where do I even begin. Archer is a prince of the royal family. With his good looks and all, he manages to swoon every single lady down in the village. He's soon to have an arranged marriage, but when Cherish re-enters his life, he only has one girl on his mind.

They were friends when they were kids. It was just a bet at sixteen that broke them apart. Now that Archer won't stop bothering her, and wanting to start off as friends again, Cherish can't help but remember the boy she fell in love with all those years ago. But then that bet replays in her mind and she shuts all thoughts of him out.

She's managed to ignore her feelings for Archer for nine years, but how much longer will she be able to ignore him?

Personally me, I love the description. 🤭

Anyways, if you're going to comment, be the Wattpad person you are and comment funny things. Because whoever said women weren't funny, obvi hasn't read the Wattpad comment section 🙄✋🏾

This book is not going to be perfect, must I remind you. If there are mistakes, please tell me and I'll go and fix them. Mainly bc I'm in the middle of updating. Once the book is finished, there's a very SLIM chance there won't because I'm going to reread it and fix it. BUT IF THERE ARE, I prob won't fix it. (I think I said that already)

I most likely won't stick to an updating schedule. Because of a reason I'm about to tell you.

I am currently in another country skipping school. 💀

Before you get any ideas if I ran away i didn't. I still take online classes but it's okay bc I get to sleep in and if I don't join a class, I get to blame it on my WiFi 🤭

Speaking of... where I am, WiFi is very spotty, picky and choosy. Meaning I have very limited WiFi. I usually write the chapters in advanced so sometimes you might have to wait a month for twenty chapters, or a week for none. It depends.

I forgot to ask. WHAT DUD YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE DEDICATION. I know it's not special but I thought it was kind of a nice touch to add.

So.. I think that's most likely it.

Started: Tuesday, November 14th, 2023. 3:36am.
Finished:

"An arrow can only be shot back by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming." -Paulo Coelho

(I got that from my I am app. SHOULD warn you there's going to be something from that app but it means nothing for the chapter and just a little smth for you<3)

💖 - Lil Z - 💖