A choice

In this AU we are skipping all the lay low from the mafia. Oda dies and we pretend that she immediately joins the ADA. :)

You should read the description first my lovelies~! It will most definitely help! I'll shorten it in this chapter but do read the desc to understand fully.

-Shuji

________

Yosano, Kyouka, and Kouyou have died... she doesn't know how to feel.. she's the one with the death wish, she's the one who opts to try suicide every day. So why is she the one alive? Surely this must be a mistake.

Is this her punishment? For all the innocent lives she's taken? This must be a mistake...
Even when she weeps and does the most unsanitary things, she doesn't get infected.

Dazai Osamu had never longed for death more than at this moment. Kunikida had yelled at her a day prior, Everyone at the ADA had gazed at her with disdain. Would it really matter if she killed herself now?

In their heads Yosano was a much better choice. She was the angel, the holy patriarch. The one with the useful ability.

She was only scum compared to her. What did she have to offer? She couldn't even face her coworkers!

Dazai pulled at her hair, the stinging pain only infuriating her further. All she had was a pretty face... all she had was boobs and face.

Perhaps all the degrading words Mori would yell at her were true. She would only ever be a slut, a whore.

She could only spread her legs. That's all she was good for.

And now she found herself sitting on the floor, sobbing silently.

She had a choice to make.

Offer herself to the world, or flee.

And she chose to flee.

_____

A collaboration with

She does the main outline and gives me some tips here and there, and I'm the bad one 😈 the one who uses inappropriate language and writes smut scene's. (She's to much of a wimp to write that shit)

However I write small chapters unlike her, so bear with me.