Eddie Munson x Reader ;

"Dealer"
A fluff-filled Eddie Munson fanfic
Enjoy <3

_______________________

Anxiously bouncing your leg up and down you waited patiently on the bench, you had done drug deals before but never with someone like this. You had never had a crush on your dealer before, let alone gone to school with them. The man in question, Eddie Munson, leader of the Hellfire Club. His hair was so wild, untamed even, and his eyes were a deep brown, the most beautiful colour you had ever seen.

When you had jokingly asked your friend for a dealer, you never expected him to recommend Eddie of all people. He knew you had a thing for the metal head so he tipped Eddie off before even asking if it was someone you wanted to buy off of. Sure, you knew he had good stuff, definitely clean, but it was nerve-racking to even think about interacting with the man.

Trying to keep your mind off it, you took in your surroundings. The sound of the birds chirping accompanied by the light breeze, the trees shaking lightly under the pressure. How clean the air smelt, the mud and bark making the place smell a bit damp from the rain that had hit just the night before. The hair on the back of your neck stood on end at how it was slightly cold, letting out a short breath you pulled your hoodie sleeves over your hands to keep them warm.

Finally, you took notice of the crunching of leaves coming from the side of you, footsteps coming closer. When he eventually stumbled into view all the heat rose to your cheeks, he was in his usual get-up. A hellfire shirt you were sure he never took off, his patchwork denim jacket alongside his jeans that had a chain dangling off them. His eyes searched for a moment before finally meeting yours, a smile already present in his gaze at the sight of you.

Without a word he wandered over, sitting down across from you while he placed down a small case. Fiddling with your sleeves you prayed he couldn't notice the blush that darkened at his closer presence, his eyes grew focused in a way that made you curious, the sparkle in them never left though. They always held a mischievous glint that gripped you, reeling you into him. "I'll do you a half ounce for twenty," Snapping out of your reality, you remembered the task at hand, a small smile falling on your lips at your dizzy thoughts. "I mean it's a good deal, you're robbing me blind really." Laughing lightly you nodded, "You're right that's one hell of a deal." His lips curved up at your words, a chuckle-like breath leaving him.

"So you've done this before?" His smile turned into a grin as he pressed a hand to his forehead, "Thank god, selling to newbies is so awkward." You nodded, "Yeah, you could say I'm basically a pro. This is the strangest place I've been asked to go to for a deal though." Standing up from his seat, he made his way to a tree leaning against it. He looked so perfect there like the bark was made to compliment him perfectly. The leaves that littered the ground around him only made him look more wild.

Resting your head in your hoodie-covered palms, you drank him in, every freckle, every curl. "You know a picture would last longer..." He paused for a moment, "(Y/N)." "(Y/N)..." He repeated under his breath, your eyebrow raised as you caught him almost checking you out. "Speak for yourself, Eddie" His eyebrows jumped, his hands rushing behind his back as he took a few long strides forward towards you. Leaning down only a few inches from your face, your breath hitched in your throat. "You're making me feel like I'm slacking here, (Y/N). You already know my name." Eyes widening you realised you hadn't ever asked for his name, you had overheard it from other classmates. Realistically, this was the first interaction you had ever had with the brunette.

Tension grew thick as he stayed there waiting for a response, watching as you squirmed under his interrogation. Just as you thought he was about to move away, he leaned closer breathing in your ear, "I'll do it for 15, gorgeous girl discount" You could've melted right there and then. He complimented you for the first time. You could feel your heart race, your palms beginning to sweat. "Deal." You whispered back, his mouth curled into a smirk as he pulled away from the tense moment. Unable to breathe, you let out a nervous laugh, there was no hiding how red you had turned.

Fumbling with your pocket, you pulled out the cash. Passing it over you felt your hands lightly touch, it was as if electricity had passed through you. He was so magnetic, he made you feel higher than any drug you had ever taken by simply being near you. As he handed you the goods in return, scratched the back of his neck. Holding it for a moment, you glanced up at him, "Say... I don't have anyone to smoke with," You scanned his brown eyes as you spoke, hope welling up in your heart. "Wanna roll one up together?" You swore his smile couldn't be any bigger, his hair bounced as he began to nod, "I'd love that." He accepted.

Soon enough you had found yourself in his uncle's camper van, a joint pressed to your lips as The Cure played in the background. Taking in a hit, you felt the smoke cascade into your lungs before you handed the joint to Eddie. Holding it for a moment, you released the smoke into the air around you. You took notice of his stare, the paper that was tucked between his fingertips continuing to smoke. "You know what, I'm honestly high enough where I could tell you anything." You joked, rubbing your dry eyes, you laid back on his messily made bed. It was so comfortable you could've fallen asleep in an instant but you were too interested in the boy's responses. "Anything, really now?" He coughed out with a chuckle, "Well what's a secret you have then, (Y/N)" A lump gathered in your throat as you debated telling him.

Propping yourself up on your arms, you scanned him for any sign of mockery only to be greeted with kindness. Sure, he held an aura of sarcasm but you were certain he wouldn't make fun of you. "You're making me nervous here, you've been staring at me for five minutes" Your jaw fell slack as you fell back into the bed, covering your face with your hoodie while letting out a loud laugh. "Sorry," You giggled wiping a happy tear from your eye, "I just think you'd find it weird." He moved to lay down next to you. Shifting your body so you were facing him, you continued to smile at the goofy boy who planted himself beside you.

His hand moved up, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm sure the freak of Hawkins can deal with weird," He reassured with a sweet smile, staring into his eyes for a moment longer you decided to brave it. "This is the first time you've ever spoken to me, yet I've had a crush on you since junior year." He gave you a cheeky grin, an eyebrow jumping at the confession, "Oh really?" He shuffled the smallest amount closer to you, the distance between you barely leaving room for Jesus. "Yeah, your turn now though." You moved onto your back, a weight felt like it had been lifted off your chest, it was almost euphoric to know that he didn't instantly reject you.

"I don't know how I could top that," He began to play with your hair, humming lightly as you leaned into his hand. "You're adorable, sweetheart." You were wrongly mistaken to think your heart couldn't go faster than it did when he first complimented you, it was like it had been sent into overdrive. He leaned closer, whispering in your ear just as he did earlier, his hot breath fanning against your skin. "If I'm being honest, I've been admiring you from afar for a while." Your head whipped over to look at him, your lips accidentally grazing his from the sudden action.

Freezing in place, your eyes threatened to close as you met his darkened gaze. His eyes were almost black in the moodily lit room, the glow of the fairy lights hung up on the walls just illuminating his smooth skin. Fluttering your eyes closed, you pressed your lips softly against his, wanting to feel them again. He followed your lead, his lips moving with yours in harmony. One of his hands moved to your side while the other continued to play gently with your hair. It was everything you could've ever wanted, his lips felt like flower petals, and his touch was like the sound of rain pattering against a window.

After a few seconds, he pulled away, pressing his lips sweetly against your cheek. "I want to make you mine, Sweetheart" Nodding slowly you fell into his arms, letting yourself find a new home in his embrace. "I'd love nothing more than to be yours, handsome." He held you close, one hand around your waist as he kissed your forehead. This wasn't how you had expected the day to go, but you wouldn't take it back for anything in the world.

_____
FIN
1,579 words