~ Worried Bruce ~

**STILL SMUT PT.2!! SKIP IF YOU WANT ENJOY~ 🔞🤭**

"Ah~" You would hear come from my mouth over and over again like it was the only word I could say, I didn't think much about the whole friend group coming into Robins house, if me and Robin just kept this up for a while longer I'd be totally fine with it.

"Mh~...Mi amor~" Robin said starting to go slow again but the gradually got faster by they second, we kissed as Robin would rail into me with so much force if caused me to arch my back and almost scream with passion "Ah-ah-ah-Robin!!~" I scream loud to we're Robin had to cover my mouth and still rail into me with a smirk on his face

It felt like hours had just went by and it was only thirty something minutes, but who's counting? My back had stayed arched as Robin kept going, I could feel him inside me, I couldn't help but moan uncontrollably with my mouth wide open and my eyes rolled all the way back, I swear I saw pitch black once my eyes rolled all the way back. (Damn son...)

~ With the others downstairs ~

"Hey isn't Robin and Finney here?" Billy asked "Yeah, I swore they were here, I mean Fin's car is parked out in the driveway" Bruce said looking at everyone "Mh, yeah but let's just watch a movie and chill" Vance says grabbing the popcorn bowl "Okay!" Griffen said as he snuggled up close wrapped in a blanket next to Billy with a smile

"Hey ima go make more popcorn okay?" Gwen said going to the kitchen "Hey let me help you!" Griffen said leaving with the blanket wrapped around his still "So Billy" Vance said "What?" Billy replied "Ask him out, y'all are cute..." Vance smiles "Yeah y'all are meant to be" Bruce says with a smile, as they hear Gwen and Griffen walk back "I was planning on it, don't worry" Billy winks and hugs Griffen as Griffen snuggles back up with Billy with a huge smile and everyone smiles at them in awe.

«— Minutes later —»

"Hey I'm going to see if Finney and Robin are okay" Bruce said getting up "Okay we'll be down here" Vance says as Bruce gets up and walks upstairs looking worried if something happened to Finney and Robin...