Chapter 10

(Sexual Content)

I woke up this morning before Kiro so I got up slowly not to wake him

I woke up this morning before Kiro so I got up slowly not to wake him. Looking around his room I saw his sketchbook and remembered once he swiftly had closed it while I was in here. So I snuck quietly over and opened and what I saw shocked me. It was portraits of us...all of us. He had drawn every detail about us. I smiled and walked out with his sketchbook in hand and headed over to Travis's room knowing everyone would be in there. When I opened the door I was right they were all in there and awake.

"Good morning Mika, wait what is that?" Travis asks catching everyone's attention. Before I could answer Kiro entered the room and looked at me with a dark look.

"Mika, hand me my things now," He said sternly. I smirked and tossed it to Paul who happily took it opening it.

"Holy shit," Paul says making everyone head over to look at what he saw. When they look at the drawing they smirk. 

(Nick)

(Nick)

"Too late now," I say smirking at Kiro who was blushing redder than a rose. He charges at me and I immediately run over to Travis.

"Travis, PROTECT ME FROM THE MONSTER!" I exclaim laughing.

Right when those words left Kiro's mouth I froze in my spot

"What?" I ask sadly. Of course, I was only pretending. He sees the look on my face and stops laughing. 

"Oh, Ro-Ro, I am sor..." I stop him mid-sentence when he gets close enough by grabbing him and begin tickling him to death.

"S-Stop. Y-Y-You cheated," He says laughing.

"No, I don't think so. You took my things. I am just getting payback," I tell him. I continue to tickle him until his hands wrap around me pulling me back and tossing me on the bed. 

"Hey! I wasn't done with my victim," I say giggling. I look at Travis to see him with my sketchbook.

"Amazing drawing but couldn't you have made me any more handsome?" He asks smirking. 

I blush a bright red and turn my face. But what I see next to me makes me blush even brighter. I don't know when but in the span of 5 minutes Mika had begun sucking off Nick who was making out with Kyle. Jackson was sucking off Caleb as he makes out with Paul. How the fuck did they get undressed so fast. I feel myself grow hard just by watching and looking at Travis who was staring down at me with a lustful look. He goes to kiss me but I dodge and push him off of me. He gives me a sad look and I feel guilty but still head out of the room and back to my own. Without thinking I strip and head into the shower.

 Without thinking I strip and head into the shower

When Kiro left I felt sad. He has kissed Kyle and Caleb and even had sex with Mika but when it came to me he always ran in the other direction. 

"Don't feel bad and go to him. It is not your fault. When we did it for the first time he told me he could never bottom because of his past. He needs you to go to him." Mika says. I look back at him and nod.

I walked out of my room and headed to Kiro. When I got there I heard the Shower so I headed to the bathroom to see him already palming himself as he called out my name. 

"Travis," He moaned.

Smirking I got undressed and walked in the shower with him. Startled he jumped but didn't turn around. I walk up to him and run my fingers up and down his arms. 

"I can't bottom. I-I," I stop him from talking by turning him around swiftly.

"Listen to me, Kiro. I love you which means I love everything about you. The good and the bad. So if you really feel you can't bottom because of your past then I will allow you to dominate me. But if you want to take it slow and allow me then I will allow that as well. Whatever you want or need I am here for you," I tell him. He begins to tear up and nods. 

"Okay, Just please go slow unless I say," He says and I nod. I kiss him for the first time and let me tell you he tastes fucking perfect. Pulling away from him I drop to my knees and lick his tip making him groan. Smirking I began sucking him off and the sounds that come from him are like music to my ears.

"Travis. Mgh. Please," He moans