02 : new cars and new deals

LALA pulled a shirt out of the top drawer in Leon's room and pulled it on over her sports bra

LALA pulled a shirt out of the top drawer in Leon's room and pulled it on over her sports bra. This is the second night she spent at the Toretto house, both nights ended with her in Leon's room. She silently hoped this wasn't a pattern she was creating for herself.

As she fixed the shirt, leaving it open, Leon came into the room. "I'm headed to the shop to grab lunch, everyone else is at the garage already." He informed her and grabbed his keys from the dresser. This all felt very...domestic to her. For some odd reason she felt extremely comfortable with him, hell she was even wearing his clothes.

"Alright, I'll see you at the garage then. That Brian guy is bringing Dom's car today?" She acted like she had no clue who he was as she grabbed her bag and keys off of the nightstand. Leon shrugged and nodded in response while snagging his work shirt off the back of the door.

"Yeah he should be, we'll see what he brings by. I gotta run before your sister kills me." He shoots her a cheesy smile and runs out. Speaking of sister, they never got to talk to the others about her and Letty's relation to each other. Mia obviously knew since she was around her in school as a kid. Leon found out the night of the party and she figured Letty or Mia had told Dom by now.

Lala sighed and headed out to the garage. She found a spot in the parking lot that was pretty filled from the crew's personal cars and project cars.

Letty greeted her with a quick side hug as she grabbed a box from one of the shelves. "Hey, everyone's here except for Leon. I sent that dude to go get us some food almost two hours ago. Oh and Mia should be here in a few minutes." She rolled her eyes in annoyance and set the box on the work bench. That was Lala's fault. She may have distracted him in the process of him grabbing his work clothes before getting the food.

Just as she was about to open her mouth, Leon came walking in with three bags full of take out. "Look who it is." She said coyly and went over to him to grab one of the bags. He looked at her with a smile and set the other two on the clean work bench.

Letty clapped him on the back with an irritated expression, "it's about damn time, Lee. Where'd you go for this? Mexico?" She pulled two containers out and set them aside for Mia and Brian.

Leon shook his head and passed a container over to Jesse. "I got distracted, Letty. Can't say it won't happen again." He grinned at Lala and she rolled her eyes before sitting on the bench.

Soon enough everyone but Lala and Vince had finished eating and started talking about the game plan for the garage that week. Jesse gathered the trash and tossed it away as Mia came in with her books. Letty put her container on top of the stack of books she had in her arms. "Now that the whole family is here, I just wanted to let you all know that Lolita isn't an old friend. She's my baby sister." Letty spoke up to the group which gained everyone's attention.

Lala sighs and nods before speaking, not knowing Brian had come in the main door of the garage. "Mia already knows this, Leon found out the other night. But yes, I'm Letty's sister. I moved away with my father in elementary school and haven't really been around since."