~𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐~

Hello hello everyone 👋

I am a bit of a maladaptive daydreamer so i've come up with tons of stories while i'm trying to get to sleep, during lengthy car rides, listening to music, or just staring at my wall and spacing out.

over time ive written out some of those here on wattpad that i think are worth adding to and making into a story. most of them are about random characters i've encountered through out my life wether it be from a show or movie i've watched, a game i've played, or a book i've read.

i've come up with a few good stories here and there if i do say so myself. so i figure why not share them with you. i've also come up with characters to go with a lot of those stories so this book with be a mix of them and (y/n).

i'm also open to suggestions or requests. give me a character and a prompt and i'll go wherever my mind takes me. it can be fluff, smut, lime, angst, and whatever else there is lol. if i don't know the character i can do my best to get to know them before writing but don't expect it to be my best work!

also i love love love music so you can give me a song i can try and base the oneshot off of, or you give me a prompt and i can give you a song that i think of that will go with it.

thank you for clicking on my book and i hope you enjoy my darlings 🙏🏻

suggestions/requests here plz —>

(first oneshot will be out... at some point idk 💀)