Chapter 2

They stay  for more days at that house because of  the snow storm outside .Its so cold that tanjiro keep trembling but he's more worried to the guy who saved  him named Uzui tengen ,that guy gave his uniform to cover him and now hes shirtless in the middle of a  cold weather.

Tengen who noticed tanjiro worried face blush and Tried to make tanjiro stop worrying about him reassuring that he is fine in this cold weather and his body is used to it . But tanjiro is still worried about him and finally stop noticing tengen won't even  listen to him.

There still a storm outside ,tanjiro fell asleep but still trembling because of the cold and tengen who notice it can't help but worry about tanjiro. So he take tanjiro in his arms hug him covering with his big body to keep him warm and tanjiro who feels warm wake up and saw Tengen hugging him with a slight red in his face .Tanjiro who knows that tengen want to keep him warm take tengen clothes and covered them together, then he hug back tengen so they can give each warm and they fell asleep .

After the storm tengen talk to tanjiro asking  him if he's willing to go with him in his mission. And after that  they will return to his home and introduce him to others.

Well tanjiro who doesn't remember anything and don't know what to do agreed to tengen.He feel safe with tengen after the days with Tengen and what he done for him, He will trust  that  man more than anyone now and he is the only one he can rely in this situation.

Tengen take his hand and promise to take care of him and protect him with a serious face staring at him. tanjiro can't help but smile and let the man be ,he know tengen will not lie and he saw  the man eyes was serious and sincere.