Chapter 6'

Tengen and tanjiro became a lover but the others still didn't know tanjiro and shinobu still didn't know that tanjiro became tengen lover.

Tengen sometimes read some books and go the the kitchen to ask the girls to teach him how to cook and doing other things in a house/estate.the girls cant believe it one of the hashira is asking them if he could learn to cook .well they can't disobey the hashira's so they agree .Aoi is the one teaching tengen in kitchen making and cooking food.at first she got mad but didn't show it and when she saw the mess she shout at the hashira and tengen just clean it and cameback to do some foods .Aoi see how determine the hashira to learn and he got her curious why he's doing something like that.

Timeskip
Tengen learn to cook ,thanks to the girls and but it shocked them when tengen say thanks to them .Tengen now making is a  food everyday for tanjiro.Tanjiro at first seeing tengen cooking in the kitchen was a shock to him he talk to him that he should be the one cooking because he knows how tired the hashira's after those missions and tengen refused saying something that he need to get used to it so he can be a good husband in the future and that make tanjiro blush seeing tengen grin at him and cameback to the kitchen.
Tanjiro let him be because he knows he can't stop tengen and tengen food is good he ate it everday in front of tengen because tengen likes to see his love enjoying his food everyday.

The hashira meeting

Tengen first introduce tanjiro to the master and tell them the whole story how they met then Tanjiro tell them about tengen helping him and that make the master and his wife smile at them .The master request to have a meeting with the others .The hashira's arrive one by one and they first saw tengen smiling It look like he didn't notice them and they just ignore it before they hear the master voice and kneel down.

The master knowing that everyone is there start the meeting .after the meeting about the problems the master smile and say that he will introduced tanjiro to everyone to get to know each other.
The others are confused except shinobu hearing that boy name make her remember him again and then tengen smile out of excitement .The master called tanjiro and a boy came out of the room then sit next to the master.when they look up they saw a a beauty they stared at the boy and they can't help but get mesmerize just like shinobu.