Chapter One Act IV - We Will Be Reunited

Bough Keeper: Dainsleif

(Talk to Katheryne)

Katheryne: Traveler, please, over here.

Katheryne: It has been a while since you joined the Adventurers' Guild. Are your adventures going smoothly?

(Traveler): I'm recruiting new allies...

(Traveler): More companions would be nice...

Katheryne: Hmm... is that so? Apart from your own skills, reliable teammates are also indispensable when adventuring.

Katheryne: Another person to count on is always good, after all. But recruiting such dependable companions is no easy matter, is it?

Paimon: Yup, and it's even harder to get a guide as good as Paimon.

Katheryne: Ah, yes, I do have some information that may be of help to you...

Katheryne: Let me consult our records... Ah, there it is. There's been a certain blond stranger who arrived in Mondstadt lately, dressed in the most unusual clothes.

Paimon: Blond... dresses all funny... It feels like Paimon's heard this one before...

Paimon: W—wait— do you mean...

(Traveler): Could it be...?

Paimon: Does that stranger's face look... anything like (‍his/hers‍)!?

Katheryne: Hmm? Like the Honorary Knight's? No, they couldn't look more different. This stranger is a very tall man, and even has an eyepatch...

(Traveler): So, just some distant relative of Kaeya's, then...

Paimon: Seriously? How does this have anything to do with Kaeya? Eyepatches can't prove that you're related, anyway!

Katheryne: That stranger declined the Guild's invitation, so I can't say that I know anything about the relationship between him and Mr. Kaeya.

Katheryne: Nonetheless, you can look for him if you're interested. Perhaps he might accept your commission instead.

Katheryne: After all, it is not uncommon for some adventurers to not want to be limited by the Guild, but be happy to accept a fellow adventurer's requests.

Katheryne: And should this stranger be a strong adventurer indeed, he would certainly be a big help on your journey.

(Traveler): But if he's already rejected the Guild...

(Traveler): Sounds like a tough customer...

Katheryne: Please don't talk down on yourself like that. You are the Honorary Knight of the Knights of Favonius, after all.

Katheryne: Your deeds are the stuff of song for all the bards in the city even now.

(Traveler): Well, alright then. About that stranger...

Katheryne: Well, as to further news about him... You may want to ask Mr. Lawrence.

Katheryne: He stands guard at the city gate, so he may know something about that stranger.

Katheryne: I wish you every success, adventurer.

(Ask Lawrence about the stranger)

Lawrence: Ah, Honorary Knight. Is something the matter?

(Traveler): So, I'm looking for a stranger with an eyepatch...

Lawrence: A stranger with an eyepatch? Hmm... let me think. Oh yeah. I remember seeing someone like that. A blond stranger dressed in unusual garb.