Single Singer

Jenni - Yung Kage, Softwilly

"One, two, three, four!"

They play their instruments after the countdown, an intro to their upbeat song as they take a few moments to get warmed up before their first verse.

The bassist played the bass, the drummer played the drums, and the lead guitarist played their melody. Their chemistry combined made them nearly the perfect band as the last member of the band present glanced at the lyrics in one hand and the mic in another. He nods softly at it before throwing it onto the table next to them and sang.

With everyone in sync with their instrumental tools and a voice filling to make a song so upbeat, it was perfect.

They sang and played for minutes on end until finally they were at the end. The guitarists were gaining their senses back from their fingers, the drummer twirled the sticks in his hands, and the singer breathed softly from such a wonderful song.

"Fucking hell, Y/n... You're such a versatile piece of work, you know that?"

"Well, duh! He's the son of Scourge!"

The singer who was Y/n shrugged softly.

"I mean I do best at singing... I don't know about the instruments..."

"Come on! You're great with the drums and the guitars! Plus, that would make you an honorary drummer and guitarist whenever one of us is out..."

"Thanks... but still, I think it's better if we stick with who we have..."

"Yeah, that should be fine to be fair..."

Everyone glanced at the lonely rhythm guitar hanging on the wall. "As much as we'd like you to play something, with who we have, it's unstoppable..."

"..."

Finally, the lead guitarist asked the obvious question in the room.

"Where is Nico? We told him we had some practicing to do before our upcoming festival..."

"Out with his girlfriend... again..." the drummer replied. "Oh my god..."

Everyone except for Y/n all groaned at their rhythm guitarist named Nico who wasn't here at all.

"It's like he doesn't care about us!"

"This festival is supposed to rock!"

"Yeah! We somehow managed to get the council committee to choose us over the emo boys that played some 'edgy' shit..."

Everyone made a digested sound with Y/n sitting on the table and listened in on their conversation, just happy to be here.

"I don't get it... We told Nico we'd only practice three times a week and one more at my house if we needed it..." the boy who was the lead guitarist said.

Y/n focuses on him, Kazuki was his name. The leader with blonde hair who loved the guitar more than anyone besides their bassist.

Kenji who has the maroon hair and a strong fit body that stood out from everyone in the room. "I don't know... Maybe he just wants to see her, that's all..."

"Yeah, as if..." their most attractive guy who played the drummer said as he kicks his feet up on the drums.

So, that's the name as he had sharp teeth and half white and black hair. "He's gotta stop with this nonsense, yo... We have girlfriends too so it's unfair he gets to go and we stay here and do most of the work!"