Walk Alone

The next day has arrived for Luna who had boarded the train for school. She swayed her head from left to right swiftly as it was another day of seeing her new boyfriend.

That wide smile was on her face, she finds the train stopping in front of her before she boards it and searched eagerly for the boy.

"..."

It's just one tiny problem.

He's not here.

But Luna wasn't going to let that take her down, she takes a seat by herself and thought of a positive theory.

Maybe he took the early train... Yeah... waiting for me... like a gentleman~...

That could be it, the train took it's time to Luna's stop and hops off to search for the h/c.

Like on the train, he wasn't here. The smile slowly disappears when she confirmed that he wasn't at the station at all. He couldn't have been running late, this train is the last train to catch to make it to school with ten minutes to spare.

So she walked alone like what the chapter says, a phone in her hand and a contact displayed. Y/n's name was pasted on and she decides to text him.

"..."

A couple of moments passed until she gains a phone call from the same person and picked up. "Y/n?" She asked. "Where are you? You weren't at the train stop like yesterday..."

"Ah... Sorry, Luna..." he heard his soothing voice from the other end. "I had to come in to school early..."

That intrigued Luna. "Why's that? What's going on?"

"My club mates and I practice before the festivals coming up so Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I work at the clubroom..."

Her eyes sparkles. "Really?~ What do you do?~"

"I'm the lead singer for the Concert Band Club..."

Then a look of shock. "No way! Lead singer?!"

"Well, I can also play a variety of instruments because of my dad's talents so-"

"Aw, man! If I knew any better, I would so have come earlier to see you!" She pouted softly while still making her way to the school as a moment of silence was heard. Until Y/n speaks up once again.

"Well, like I said... Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we practice on our off time... If you want, you could visit..."

"Can I?!~"

"Yeah... My band mates love to meet new people... Before, lunch, and after school we're here so that's some piece of information..."

"Well, I'll be sure to come today!~"

"Alright... For now, we're finishing up a piece so I'll talk to you later, Luna..."

"Bye-bye!~"

She hangs up the phone and a large smile was on her face once more. "Y/n doing club~... Music club he does~... I bet he sings awesomely~..." she skipped happily as she makes it to the school and decides to visit him during lunch.

...

Lunch has arrived as that meant a big moment for her. "Visiting Y/n at the clubroom~... Going to hear him sing~..."

It was to see Y/n. She was ready to go when her friends stopped her.

"Hey, Luna! Where are you off to? We're all going to eat in here!"

She shakes their idea off, "Not today~... I'm going to see my boyfriend~..."

"Another one?"

"How many boyfriends did you have this year?"