Chapter 46: Sochi Counterattack

Xu Xizhou returned to the apartment and was surprised to find that his messy room had been cleaned up, and even the sheets had been changed.

"Xiaozhou, my mother didn't find your new bed sheet, you can make it yourself." Shu Yue's voice came from outside the door.

Xu Xizhou responded, opened the closet and searched for a long time, only to find a new sheet in the innermost.

As soon as he took out the sheets, Xu Xizhou was slightly taken aback when he saw the document bag below. After signing the agreement with Zhuang Jingchun half a year ago, he never turned over the file bag again.

On the day he moved to London, he also threw the agreement in the closet. Anyway, he lives alone, and he is not afraid of being seen by others.

Thinking that Shu Yue had entered his room just now, he suddenly had some lingering fears.

Fortunately, Shu Yue didn't change the sheets for herself, otherwise, if the mother saw this document, the consequences would be disastrous.

Xu Xizhou thought for a while, took out the file bag, put it in the bottom drawer cabinet, and locked it with a key.

He stared at the chest of drawers and suddenly thought that there were less than three months left until the end of this contract.

In other words, when he finishes this season, he won't have to be Zhuang Jingchun's contract boyfriend, and the two will never have any relationship.

Xu Xizhou couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, he fell on the bed, stared at the ceiling above his head, and sighed deeply.

Zhuang Jingchun stayed in London for two days before returning to France. Shu Yue wanted to prepare for a domestic art exhibition, so she didn't stay any longer. Therefore, a week later, Xu Xizhou, as usual, dragged his suitcase and got on the plane to Sochi, Russia alone.

The Sochi circuit is built next to the vast and magnificent Black Sea, not far from the rolling Caucasus Mountains. The hotel booked by the team is near the seaside and has a whole piece of floor-to-ceiling glass windows. When you open the window and walk to the terrace, you can smell the salty and humid sea breeze, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

Xu Xizhou rested in the hotel for a long time and went to the fitness room for training in the afternoon.

The accident at Monza inevitably took a toll on his body, and he was visibly aware of a drop in his reflexes during training.

"Xu, why don't we take a rest first, I don't think you're in good shape." After the neck strength training, the physical trainer looked at him with some worry.

Xu Xizhou pressed his forehead and frowned slightly. Just now, he experienced the dizziness that only occurs after a car accident, and a certain nerve in his brain seemed to be aching.

"It's okay, just another fifteen minutes."

Xu Xizhou is very aware of where his limits are. The rest of the day has made his body function slack a lot. He must step up exercise before the game to improve his physical fitness.

"Okay, if you feel uncomfortable, remember to tell me."

Friday, qualifying.

The team manager looked worried when Xu Xizhou put on his helmet and got into the car.

He handed the steering wheel to Xu Xizhou, and pinched his shoulder uneasy.

"Xu, if something is wrong with your body during the competition, you must tell us not to be brave, okay?"