Chapter 117: Finishing Part 1

Half a month passed in a flash.

Get the certificate today.

As soon as Xu Xizhou slipped out of the press center in the paddock, he was caught by Carl.

"How many Chinese media are waiting to interview you, and you want to slip away?"

"My Ling Tianzhen has something important... It's very important and I have to leave early."

"You said the same thing last time in France, what boyfriend's parents came, and the last time you were in Austria, you said you..."

Yu Guang didn't know what to see, when Carl's words suddenly stopped, and his tone was a little surprised.

"Mr. Zhuang, why are you here?"

It's not Saturday yet. Did Xu Xizhou's boyfriend come too early?

Zhuang Jingchun is wearing a very formal dark blue suit today. The slim fit wraps her tall figure. Her hair has also been carefully groomed.

The man nodded slightly to signal to him, and glanced at Xu Xizhou with a warm smile on his face.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I have to take my fiancé away in advance. We're going back to the UK to get the certificate today."

Carl already knew about Xu Xizhou's engagement with Zhuang Jingchun. However, he always felt that Xu Xizhou was young and should not get married so soon. He didn't expect to get a certificate in a blink of an eye.

When looking at Zhuang Jingchun again, Carl's eyes became a little complicated.

"It turned out to be like this, congratulations! Time flies so fast, it seems like it was yesterday when I think of Xu Gang joining the team."

Why in a blink of an eye, this careless boy is about to get married?

"I said I didn't lie to you. I hurried to get the certificate. You still don't believe me."

"Okay, okay, then you go, I'll just deal with those interviews."

After Carl finished speaking, he frowned when he saw Xu Xizhou's clothes.

"You dressed so casually to get your license? Why don't you go back to the team..."

"His suit is in the car, all ready, you don't have to worry." The man's tone was gentle.

When Carl thought about it, he was really worried. I have to say that Xu Xizhou, a boyfriend, has neither character nor family background to choose from, and he does everything well. Although he has a cold temper sometimes, he is too good to say anything to Xu Xizhou.

"Okay, then you can go, but you have to come back as soon as you get your license, you still have qualifying on Saturday!"

"You can rest assured that the game will not be delayed."

Xu Xizhou blinked, held Zhuang Jingchun's hand, and the two walked out of the paddock together.

Carl looked at the backs of the two of them, feeling a little melancholy. He had the illusion that the naughty young son in the family was about to get married, and his eyes were even a little dry unconsciously.

"You said, Carl won't cry, right?"

Xu Xizhou sat in the car and glanced at the rearview mirror from time to time.

Zhuang Jingchun rubbed his head, "Don't look at it, change your clothes quickly, your grandparents have already arrived in the UK."

"So fast."