KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.

Mention of Mpreg in this chapter.

~~~~

Author's POV

Kim left for Russia on the same night as he didn't want to attend the wedding. He knew it would be difficult for him and Kinn.

The next day, the wedding went smoothly. Kinn and Porsche took the vows in front of their families and promised to be there for each other through thick and thin.

Both danced with joy at the after-party. Porsche was very happy and enjoyed every moment of his wedding to the fullest, while Kinn pretended to be happy in front of the people but deep inside he felt a sense of emptiness.

He knew he had no feelings left for Porsche and he was marrying only to keep the reputation of both the Kittisawasds and the Theeranpanyakul family.

He had lost a part of himself to Kim and now only he could heal him.

Kinn wanted Kim. To heal him. To love him.

8 years later

Kinn and Porsche now live in Paris with their son, Prapai.

After a few days of their marriage, Porsche found out that he was pregnant. He was shocked at how a man could get pregnant but the doctor said that it was rare but possible.

As soon as Korn came to know about this, he released Kinn from all the responsibilities of the Theeranpanyakul family businesses as it was dangerous for them.

Korn made both Porsche and Kinn shift to Paris in the middle of his pregnancy, ensuring the safety and privacy of their child.

Vegas wasn't interested in taking over the Theeranpanyakul family businesses. He also shifted to Paris and became a real estate agent. He even opened his chain of hotels known as The Delightful Palace.

With no one left, Macau became the heir of the Theeranpanyakul family.

Kim lives in Moscow, Russia. He had opened his own event management company there. He visited Thailand once in a while but only to see his father and cousins. He had no news about Porsche and Kinn except about their son.

Porsche felt something was wrong with Kinn since the second day of their marriage. But never asked about it.

Finally, when he gathered the courage to ask about it, he came to know that he was pregnant. He then let it slide for a while.

When Prapai was 3 years old, Porsche decided to confront Kinn only to get heartbroken. He didn't speak to Kinn for almost a month and lived away from him.

But then he returned one day and said they couldn't continue living like this and they needed to get a divorce. But they will stay in the same house until and unless Prapai can understand the situation.

Kinn agreed after giving it a thought. They thought of dealing with their family later and decided to pretend they were a happy couple whenever they visited Thailand.

Porsche started a fashion design company named, Enchanted Couture. He became widely known for his innovative and elegant designs.

Porsche's office is one of the buildings owned by Vegas and most of the fashion shows conducted by him are sponsored by Vegas and his company. Hence they both meet often.

Vegas knows everything about them. He meets up with Kinn during any festivals or celebrations like, Prapai's birthday. He sometimes talks with Kim too.

Christmas Eve